Grow Room New tent options

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new tent and the space I can fit in is 100x80 but there's no way I can find a tent to that spec.

Looking at the best floor space for a tent that will fit is an 80x80 and I'm wondering whats the best to buy on the market for long lasting and solid zippers and a window to view.

I was thinking of the qube 80 as I have the 90x60 but I hate the vents on them and I just no sure after reading some reviews.

I'm thinking just buy cheap on the river website and see how it lasts, but my cheap tents are all glued together and duct tape over the rips from the zippers..

So wondering what others have or can recommend that would fit in the 100x80 space I have.

The tents I think are 75x75 - 80x80 - 100×50 - 90x60 and I think that's it so its 80x80 unless I'm no seeing the wood for the trees.

Don't advise cutting a 60x120 down as I did that with my mars hydro and completely screwed it up and its now at the tip lol

Recommendation appreciated

I'm looking for a new tent and the space I can fit in is 100x80 but there's no way I can find a tent to that spec.

Looking at the best floor space for a tent that will fit is an 80x80 and I'm wondering whats the best to buy on the market for long lasting and solid zippers and a window to view.

I was thinking of the qube 80 as I have the 90x60 but I hate the vents on them and I just no sure after reading some reviews.

I'm thinking just buy cheap on the river website and see how it lasts, but my cheap tents are all glued together and duct tape over the rips from the zippers..

So wondering what others have or can recommend that would fit in the 100x80 space I have.

The tents I think are 75x75 - 80x80 - 100×50 - 90x60 and I think that's it so its 80x80 unless I'm no seeing the wood for the trees.

Don't advise cutting a 60x120 down as I did that with my mars hydro and completely screwed it up and its now at the tip lol

Recommendation appreciated
Inches or Centimeters?

I've liked my MarsHydro tents just fine. The zippers have held up very well even after a couple years of at least once a day open/close. They don't break the bank either. I do modify mine a bit with some tape here and there even when they are new. Decent amount of vents, ports, and passthroughs for ducting and cables.

They've got an 80x80x160 that might work for your space:

I do have a small Gorilla tent and the quality is clearly higher but the cost reflects that. I've not tried any other brands so I couldn't speak to their quality. I will say the Secret Jardin tents look decent and I do like how they have the option to add new circular vents where needed. They have a cutting tool and bracket you can get.

Their ducting flange kits have a bracket that clips to the tent poles on the inside. I suspect that any tent with the same diameter poles as the Secret Jardin tents would work.

Video makes it a bit clearer;

This little kit has the bracket, cutter, and fabric sock flange :

1741_0.png

Thanks @DCLXVI it looks like they don't do the 32x32 in the UK

I've found a sunstream 32x32x64 with a viewing window and a mix of vents and duct that looks good enough for a few grows albeit the 8" duct is on the left side

Screenshot_20230830-203423_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I would go with the Mars Hydro.

I am surprised that Mars doesn't ship to the UK, and that Amazon UK doesn't stock that one..... Hmph.

Of course I also look for Secret Jardin and can't get the one I want here in the states.

Back