Newbie question

Reaction score
I started my grow I will have about 5 plants
For now it’s fine it’s just seedling but when it will flower is it going to smell a lot?

They will smell wonderful!!! Get a carbon filter and exhaust fan setup if you haven't yet. That is if your worried about the smell

Need fresh air coming in and exhaust going out to keep a healthy environment for your plants. They will definitely smell during flower. Some strains are worse than others from what I hear

I’m doing this in my closet and I cannot drill in the walls
Also I need to have no smell
You will definatley smell up the house with 5 plants and no filter, you could get by with one maybe two plants but not five.
Humidity plays a huge role in the smell of the weed, i’m pretty sure if you keep the humidity low - around 30%rh during flower you might keep the smell barely noticable. I’m not a 100% sure but my plant that is kept in super low humidity is barely noticable. Also genetics play a huge role, if u got a skunk strain on your hands or anything else that is super strong then it will be really noticable. Do some reading up on it. Remember that your nose gets used to the weed smell and you might not notice it, while others will smell it instantly.

You will definatley smell up the house with 5 plants and no filter, you could get by with one maybe two plants but not five.
Humidity plays a huge role in the smell of the weed, i’m pretty sure if you keep the humidity low - around 30%rh during flower you might keep the smell barely noticable. I’m not a 100% sure but my plant that is kept in super low humidity is barely noticable. Also genetics play a huge role, if u got a skunk strain on your hands or anything else that is super strong then it will be really noticable. Do some reading up on it. Remember that your nose gets used to the weed smell and you might not notice it, while others will smell it instantly.
The strain is critical purple kush

The strain is critical purple kush
I’mpretty sure kush strains have some pretty strong smells, find your strain on growdiaries and check what people report the smell to be like week by week. Make sure it’s the same strain from the same breeder. Good luck!

Yes, it WILL smell. If you are worried about it, you best start thinking about how to deal with it now. Quickest I can think of is a tent in your closet, exhausted through open closet door with carbon filter in tent. Temp n humidity is going to be a balancing act but you'll have to figure it out...

Mine doesn't if I keep it closed. But I love the smell and wife is used to it now.

Back