Show Grows 2023 Newman Tests RotBlock

I suppose I should have more forcefully reiterated that this is a preventative product that needs to be applied prior to incidence, and really needs to get on to growth like buds, immediately. I've stated for a few years on this forum, that, that is how it works.

GL

RotBlock is Snake Oil. Don’t buy it and waste your time. Gave the product a second try out of respect for the cultivators club and the sage advice of its members swearing allegiance to this stuff.
60268623-CDBC-4B8F-8A99-B76BC57D38C9.jpeg

Now for the final agony of the thread I will resist replying to all the excuses that can be made up explaining how things went wrong… “The material cooked in the mailbox, the material froze in the fridge, you didn’t spray that one spot, it wasn’t applied regularly enough, it isn’t foolproof, that’s not even mold only really dark trichomes, looks like resin, user error”🙄 I almost didn’t respond just to not have to subject myself to the misery and embarrassment but feel the moral obligation to save someone 20$ and tell them not to buy RotBlock.

Back