Autoflower Night Owl Seeds, Star Spangled Banner 3

Great shot of beautiful cola N/A. I’m going to run the Strawberry Milk and Cookies next grow. I’ve never had Bruce Banner or one it’s crosses.
Thanks Rick, she was a stunner with her stellar genetics. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Banner. The High is unlike any other. Matched with Blue Microverse and her aroma becomes almost 'Head Band' like, but candyesque at the same time. When Blue Microverse is burned or vapedit emitts an unusual blueberry incense like odour.. paired with BB and her strawberry... and just wow... I could babble about it a long while as it is up there with my all time favourite strains.
:pass:

Well I should have messaged you when you posted in lsc the other day. Lol. I just have so many damn seeds.

Well I should have messaged you when you posted in lsc the other day. Lol. I just have so many damn seeds.
The Seed Bank I get them from is upgrading their payment system ATM so the cart is down. The owner told me it should be back up within the week. He has Pope, Queens, and Star Spangled Banner 3, and a good stock of them the last time I checked. I'll send a DM to you when it's all fixed if you want SSB3 beans brother.

:pass:

This is one I've been considering getting ahold of and after seeing what it's like and especially when you said "her aroma becomes almost 'Head Band' like," that sold me @N/A-Greengo!! Just wish Night Owl wasn't as hard to aquire but worth the hunt ...🕵️‍♂️

This is one I've been considering getting ahold of and after seeing what it's like and especially when you said "her aroma becomes almost 'Head Band' like," that sold me @N/A-Greengo!! Just wish Night Owl wasn't as hard to aquire but worth the hunt ...🕵️‍♂️
If you need coordinates for SSB3 beans, send a PM to my inbox Amigro!

:d5:

Back