Nightmare fuel.

Reaction score
Hey, friends! I have two plants, both supposedly NL auto by seedsman, that have been going for about 8 months now. They flipped at around 6 weeks, but have grown so oddly that I think they're bad genetics or photos, or both. I've been very patient and had several issues with them, and am finally out of patience. One appears to be almost at its end, maybe a few more weeks, while the other not so much. It has several deficiencies and is starting to lose buds accordingly. I'm wondering if I should chop the bad one and turn it into oil and keep on with the one that appears to be going strong. I should have probably culled them at four months, did it with two others, but am finally ready to give up. I've had problems with feeding and lockout, which I was able to fix on my last two grows. I really have given up at this point, as I just don't know what to do. I'm afraid there's not much recovery for the sickly one, even though its main colas are getting fatter every day. Any help would be appreciated, sorry I'm a bother from time to time.

Humidity 40%, day temp 84-86 night temp 79
Feeding 1/2 strength bloom with quarter strength camag once a week with two regular waterings in between. I've had to flush twice via 20% runoff for three days then small feeding, which definitely helped until the last 30 days or so. Bless this community with all my heart and soul ❤

Attachments

• 20210706_131700.jpg
    20210706_131700.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • 20210706_131720.jpg
    20210706_131720.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • 20210706_131734.jpg
    20210706_131734.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210706_131742.jpg
    20210706_131742.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
Some are showing some slight amber on both plants, but I'd say 70% milky ish on the healthier one and 50% on the poorly one. The poorly one still has white pistils pointing up on the mid to lower parts of the plant that haven't browned and turned in. Indeed, about 8 months. Half November until now. Had to use this tent which I save for flowering for them alone this whole time. My buddy told me to just cull them once I hit three months, but I figured I'd try and see what happened if I just gave them the time while starting some others in the closet, which are all just fine and dandy.

Autoflowers (both supposedly NL auto by seedsman ) by definition start flowering at 60 days or a little later. 8 months is a long time to keep them growing.
You may have gotten photoperiods.
Since these plants are 8 months old, I would just harvest them and start over. They do not have much of a lifespan left to recover.

Rh
Autoflowers (both supposedly NL auto by seedsman ) by definition start flowering at 60 days or a little later. 8 months is a long time to keep them growing.
You may have gotten photoperiods.
Since these plants are 8 months old, I would just harvest them and start over. They do not have much of a lifespan left to recover.

That's what I feared. Thanks for all the help, man. It means a lot to me

Back