Normal or reveggin?

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Do these girls look ok, or are they in re-veg?
20210709_185019.jpg
20210709_185035.jpg

Here is a side view of one.
20210706_143006.jpg

Are they photoperiod plants? because Autos don't re-veg that I have seen. They just look like they will have a high leaf to calyx ratio.

Are they photoperiod plants? because Autos don't re-veg that I have seen. They just look like they will have a high leaf to calyx ratio.
I did not know that auto's do not go into re-veg. They have been popping leaves out of the flowers ever since my flowering stage started, they are not fattening up as expected, and I have discovered my LED light does not turn off 100% at night, it was only going very dim. I seem to be as paranoid as a first time mother with a newborn. LOL

dim.jpg

If they are Autos just whack the light up to 100% 24/0
Make them hurry up and fatten up :biggrin:

If they are Autos just whack the light up to 100% 24/0
Make them hurry up and fatten up :biggrin:
I will do that, ty. I was starting to think I may have bought a light that is not up for the job at hand.

I did not know that auto's do not go into re-veg. They have been popping leaves out of the flowers ever since my flowering stage started, they are not fattening up as expected, and I have discovered my LED light does not turn off 100% at night, it was only going very dim. I seem to be as paranoid as a first time mother with a newborn. LOL

View attachment 1341354
Good thing they are autos. Photoperiod plants would not flower with that much light at night. Put the lights on a timer that shuts the power off to them.

There is nothing wrong with your plants. It just takes longer than you think for flowering to finish. Be patient. I would not recommend 24/0 at any time for autos except the first week after germination. Steady as she goes.

Back