Mephisto Genetics Northern Cheese Haze

Reaction score
Hey AFN! I just wanted to put this in the Meph section. This is going to be a simple two plant single strain run with Nectar, SLF-100, Cultured Biologix and Big Foot Mycorhizae in recycled Nectar [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil. Dropping the seeds in the next 2 days.

I'll be in the corner puffing and watching...

Hey AFN! Update (No Pictures). Put the seeds in the soak solution last night. Then put them in paper towel this morning after an 11 hour soak. I wasn't planning on doing a grow until January, but the jar level dictated another strategy:thumbsup: Rolling the dice that any :finger:hurricanes:finger: will pass us by this season

I'll be following along. I grew one of these out my last run. While trying to bend the baby over I snapped the top 4 sets of leaves off and It came back from literally 1 leaf left and just showed these plants can pull thru it would have been my biggest plant if I hadn't snapped it.

Good luck!

I'll be following along. I grew one of these out my last run. While trying to bend the baby over I snapped the top 4 sets of leaves off and It came back from literally 1 leaf left and just showed these plants can pull thru it would have been my biggest plant if I hadn't snapped it.

Good luck!

Thanks Bud! The seeds cracked after only 19 hours:vibe: Planted yesterday, just waiting now.

Day 1 - Hey Meph Heads!! These little ladies popped up during the night. Blaze on and have a great weekend!
NCH1_Day1.jpg
NCH2_Day1.jpg

Good morning AFN Mephers! Update day 4. Just giving plain water ph'd @ 6.3, looking good for 4 days old. When I recycled my [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil I used 12 cups worm castings, 3 cups Bokashi, 1 cup Biochar and 2 cups NFTG One-Shot. Did not realize at the time that this is meant for planting established plants into, not germinated seeds. I tested the ppm's and they were at 1598:jawdrop: So with the help of Christopher at OCG we decided that making a well would work. So I filled the pots with the hot [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil and dug a well in the center and filled with some unused [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I had on hand. This way the plants will have time to establish before the roots get to the more nutrient rich soil. I don't plan on using any bottles until about 14 days.
NCH1_Day4.jpg
NCH2_Day4.jpg

Good morning AFN Mephers! Update day 4. Just giving plain water ph'd @ 6.3, looking good for 4 days old. When I recycled my [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil I used 12 cups worm castings, 3 cups Bokashi, 1 cup Biochar and 2 cups NFTG One-Shot. Did not realize at the time that this is meant for planting established plants into, not germinated seeds. I tested the ppm's and they were at 1598:jawdrop: So with the help of Christopher at OCG we decided that making a well would work. So I filled the pots with the hot [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil and dug a well in the center and filled with some unused [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I had on hand. This way the plants will have time to establish before the roots get to the more nutrient rich soil. I don't plan on using any bottles until about 14 days.View attachment 1095514 View attachment 1095515
I'm suscribed, growing NCH next go around.

Goodmorning AFN!! Unfortunately the worst looks inevitable. Not sure how these will do when the lights go out for several days. I have an area to put them, however they will only get about 3-4 hours of direct sun. Won't really know till tomorrow what the path of Dorian will be. Anywho.........here is the update. Day 8. Gave them Dr. Root solution ph'd @ 6.2. They have only been getting plain water ph'd with NFTG Hades Down and Olympus Up to 6.2 - 6.3.
IMG_0878.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg

Goodmorning AFN!! Unfortunately the worst looks inevitable. Not sure how these will do when the lights go out for several days. I have an area to put them, however they will only get about 3-4 hours of direct sun. Won't really know till tomorrow what the path of Dorian will be. Anywho.........here is the update. Day 8. Gave them Dr. Root solution ph'd @ 6.2. They have only been getting plain water ph'd with NFTG Hades Down and Olympus Up to 6.2 - 6.3.View attachment 1097153 View attachment 1097154

You'll be fine! Luckily, they're just little ones and light requirements are low.

Get your other gear strapped down and stay safe. We'll come dig you out after.

Back