Nutrient burn?

It could just be me, but the plants look good with an acceptable slight excess of 1 or more nutrients. I don't grow in soil, but perhaps add no nutes in the feed water and foliar feed any presumed needed nutes (such as perhaps part-2 MegaCrop with no N)?
So the big bloom is just potassium and phosphate I believe. So I’ll probably supplement that back in slowly.

View attachment 1566494
Day 36
Fox farm happy frog soil.
pH at 6.2
Temps between 70-83
Humidity 45%
Light 17 inches above canopy.
I gave cal mag once about 2 weeks ago (1/4 strength. Giving big bloom (1/2 strength) every other feeding. Other than that, no nutrients given.
this is my first grow. And it looks like nutrient burn at the tips but have not given much nutrients. Tips of some of the leaves are clawing down as well. I’m wanting to start tiger bloom but hesitant to give nutrients at this time.
@Zackmk345:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Your plants look ok.

You need to follow the entire schedule to feed balanced nutrients to your plant. To understand what I mean by balanced nutrients read this primer.

Then follow this schedule at about 60% strength for Autos. on the Hanna 500 scale from 450 PPM to 650 PPM not counting your starting water ppm. .9 to 1.3 EC The easiest way to mix your nutrients and keep them in balance is to mix a gallon right off the chart and then dilute it with water until you reach the PPM you want.

:goodluck:
2023-02-16_14-01-35.jpg

I would recommend you to water, water, Fertigate, repeat to start with.

@Zackmk345:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Your plants look ok.

You need to follow the entire schedule to feed balanced nutrients to your plant. To understand what I mean by balanced nutrients read this primer.

Then follow this schedule at about 60% strength for Autos. on the Hanna 500 scale from 450 PPM to 650 PPM not counting your starting water ppm. .9 to 1.3 EC The easiest way to mix your nutrients and keep them in balance is to mix a gallon right off the chart and then dilute it with water until you reach the PPM you want.

:goodluck:
View attachment 1566577

I would recommend you to water, water, Fertigate, repeat to start with.
This is amazing information. Thank you so much!

Back