Nutrient deficiency?

Xaloty

Outdoor/Greenhouse Autoflower Grower.
Reaction score
Hi, first time grower, I was wondering if this was some kind of nutrient deficiency on my plants. I am growing outside and the leaf tip is a bit brown.
9B5E5FEC-2D55-4147-B45C-AE112D7E615B.jpeg

To me, it looks like a spider mite issue - look under the leaf and you will likely see tiny mites. If so, you will need to address this asap, if not, they will destroy your plant. Neem oil based treatment or insecticidal soap solutions will help. You can even try blasting power stream of water thoroughly under all the leaves.

Reactions: EP3
To me, it looks like a spider mite issue - look under the leaf and you will likely see tiny mites. If so, you will need to address this asap, if not, they will destroy your plant. Neem oil based treatment or insecticidal soap solutions will help. You can even try blasting power stream of water thoroughly under all the leaves.
Hey, I wiped under the leaflets with my fingers and sprayed everything with water in hopes it helps.

Do you see any tiny threads like a very small spider web? Spider mites prefer dry air so if you can add some humidity it may help (like a bowl of water next to the plant.

Reactions: EP3
Do you see any tiny threads like a very small spider web? Spider mites prefer dry air so if you can add some humidity it may help (like a bowl of water next to the plant.
I took some spider mites of with my fingers and sprayed down the plants with water.

Back