Sweet Seeds NYC Diesel Auto ®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
NYC Diesel Auto®

4th generation autoflowering strain. This hybrid is the result of a cross between an SWS06 (NYC Diesel®) elite clone and a 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line of SWS23 (Fast Bud #2 Auto®). This is an autoflowering strain with an intense and exotic aroma, typical of the Diesel family. Very sweet and spicy, with fresh tones reminiscent of blue cypress aromas.
A very powerful strain with a high bud production, covered with a remarkably aromatic resin that allows for a strong and exciting effect. Our autoflowering representative of the Diesel family.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS46

Autoflowering 100%
Indoor Yield:
400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 40-150 gr/plant

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8-9 weeks after germination
Height: 50-110 cm

28.png

I want to be surprised. Tell me there is no feminized seeds, only regular.

29.png

2º Prize - Categoría Auto - IV Copa Cannábica Expogrow - Irún - 2015

Great to hear!! I have a pack incoming as we speak!!
Ohh lucky man! Keep an eye for the aggressive phototropism with these girl its something else to watch. Also I had two pretty distinctly different phenos, one like pack shot which was so damn good and one that was a squat and very dense indica dominant hybrid. Win with either way :toke:

Ohh lucky man! Keep an eye for the aggressive phototropism with these girl its something else to watch. Also I had two pretty distinctly different phenos, one like pack shot which was so damn good and one that was a squat and very dense indica dominant hybrid. Win with either way :toke:

As soon as i saw the lineage i wanted to try it!! I also have a pack of Blow Mind auto and the new honey peach CBD....cant wait to get them!!

Back