I put my finger in to test the soil and it was quite dry

Attachments

• 301039F3-54F4-4309-81C5-8556BEAC6228.jpeg
    301039F3-54F4-4309-81C5-8556BEAC6228.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • DA93F825-6A63-4FC4-9E62-020097FE39E8.jpeg
    DA93F825-6A63-4FC4-9E62-020097FE39E8.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
looks alive to me. need to water it bro or its gonna be dead. Needs water just like all life.

She should recover after watering. If not lesson learned the hard way.

I was told to saturate the soil before planting your seeds. I think that helps a lot — for future grows!
Thats what I do then put it in your tent for 24 to acclimate. Plant and just have to lightly spray the top of the pot twice a day to keep moist shouldnt have to actually water for 2 weeks or so. Depending on pot size.

I was told to saturate the soil before planting your seeds. I think that helps a lot — for future grows!
When i plant a seed I use anywhere from a 3 to 7 gal fabric pot indoors with soil. I poke a hole in center of pot up to my first knuckle. place seed in hole. cover with soil then feed a half gallon water with recharge to each plant. Recharge keeps your roots healthy and happy and that first water saturates the pot nicely and gives enough water for days to a week. After i water i lift a pot and check its weight. I check daily on plants and environment. When i notice the top soil dried up i lift each grow bag to check its weight. if its light i feed or water and I always give then Recharge once a week to keep roots healthy and happy and growing great. Recharge helps my root structure as well so it will fill out a whole 3 to 5 gallon pot with autos. You dont want to over water by giving it water if it still has weight to the pot. If you over water your roots need oxygen to breath just like us. If they dont breath from too much water they drown like us and cant breath which rots the roots and will kill a plant. Recharge or any beneficial bacteria will help prevent root rot and if you do get it it will help fix it so i like to use it as a preventitve measure and just in case. But on the other hand if your pot dries up for too long the roots and plants can also die. Lots of times they will bounce back if you water a dried plant. But if it went without water for too long it might not bounce back. I always lift my pots daily just to be safe and check on em daily to prevent issues. When there smaller they drink less and slower. When they get big they dry up faster cus they drink more. If we dont have water we die too from dehydration. If we have too much water we drown. Plants are the same way. Hope this helps. Also after the first water i feed a whole gallon to each plant. If you dont get run off if your using bottled or dry nutrients and not growing organics you can "lock out" your plants nutrients. Its important to feed to about 20 percent run off warer coming iut the bottom of the pot. Use a wet vaccuum or towels to clean run off water up as you dont want your plants sitting in run off water or that can drown them also or cause a lock out. The run off water ensures you gave enough water to the soil which removes salt build ups (nutrients) in the soil. If you dont water til run off you risk EC (PPM) going up in your soil which will cause your plant to lock out nutrients. You will then get what seems to be a nutrient deficiency but its not really a deficiency, it causes too many nutrients to remain in the soil which in return locks out certain nuttients to your plant even tho they are present. I flush when i start flowering 2 to 3 gallons per pot just to clear any nutrients that may have built up in the soil as a preventitive measure. Or if I get a defiecency in my plant i will feed til run off then check my ec/ppm tp determine if theres too many nutrients in the soil or if its really a defiency. Some flush once a week as a preventitve measure but i only do it when i flip to flower or if i have a defiency or lock out. When I flush I just use tap water that is in proper ph range. Soil I aim for 6.3 tp 6.7 but between 6 and 7 ph will work. Under 6.3 can cause calcium or magnesium defiencies if you look at a soil ph chart. I make sure ph is right every feeding or watering to ensure my soils ph is good also or it can and will cause lock outs also.

Back