Live Stoners Other hobbies and men's best friend pix!

Smoking Frog

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi AFN peoples!
Just curious what other hobbies might be share by other growers...
Other then growing,i have a gameroom with 5 pinball machines,5x9 pool table,ping pong table, a mini basketball game and 55'' TV.Soon adding a multi arcade video game.
Bar is partially built but get the job done! Perfect place for chilling with friends and smoke a fat one!
I also brew some craft beers from wort you buy from a real microbrewery.You just complete the fermentation and add stuff like orange peel,coriander,more hopps or sometimes maple syrup!
Gameroom and growing are hobbies but my real passion is waterskiing and the reason i moved full time to the lake 20 years ago.Broke 4 ribs in a bad fall last July and had to sit on the sidelines the rest of the summer.
Can't wait for summer to be back!

Edit:This thread is also for dogs pictures!

Last edited:
i was a big table tenis fan in me youth.or was it ping pong ? same size table different rules :shrug: i like a bit of sim racing now im to old to be getting speeding tickets :eyebrows:
growing is an ok hobby with 4 busted ribs :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

well, let'z see now...i'd hafta say that besidez animalz, weed & heavy metal, me own fave "hobby" is that of simply watchin the movie of life perpetually play itself out, and gettin an equally perpetual chuckle out of how downright s i l l e e it all getz :bubbles: :joy: ppp

Great idea ;-) stereotype is that we only smoke weed and sit on the couch which is def not true....
For me main hobbies are :
-cooking/grilling(love that)
-aquariums, spec. fresh water shrimps breeding (love those little fellas but basically Im a fan of almost any animal on the planet, except for fkn spiders)
-growing herbs,vegetables etc. (For the cooking :-D )
-working at the wineyard
-music
-travelling a lot (mayby too much for my tasting, but gfriends... you know how them works :-D )
-gaming (because sometimes you just need to chill out and kill some nazis etc. ) :-D
-basketball
-golf
-job (because I just love working in the IT mng)
-almost forgot about my favorite hobby from last few years .. which is pairing weed + alcohol (wine,rum,beer etc) ... Its just so fucking annoying that weed is illegal in our country that it will have to stay only as a hobby. At least until they finally get their heads out of their asses and change that idiotic law.
and btw table tennis = ping pong @Zamnesia Battle :) loving that game, played on higher level as junior, then quit and now I play only on vacation, just for fun ...

Last edited:
Well for me when I actually get a chance and my car isn't broken, I have an rc truck that I race. Which cost more than a real car to keep going lol. Other than that family and life keeps me busy.

Cooking, been a chef for 22 yr before I left for something better. Video games, I have just about all systems that was made exect Sega genius, sold all of those to get the
PS 1-4, Nes, Super Nes, which I still have with all my games, now gaming with xbox live. Gear of war 5, boarder lands 3 and Destiny. Model collection, gundam and zoids, and also I collect transformers.

20200102_071154.jpg
20200102_071213.jpg

This is in my basement. I got most of my MIB toys down here.

20200102_071605.jpg

I also Collect Invicta watches, and anime videos.

Last edited:
Back