Night Owl Seeds Owl pellets

@leaff Hows your seedling you were worried about? I couldn't see on my phone yesterday but can better on my pc today.
Looks fine to me. :thumbsup:

@leaff Hows your seedling you were worried about? I couldn't see on my phone yesterday but can better on my pc today.
Looks fine to me. :thumbsup:

i was just starting to think my bigger plant was getting light bleached. got the light 18'' away and mdabber helped me out. pistils been white for awhile so panik hit.

Cool. You’re in the right place. Lots of smart growers here to help. I learned and am still learning to grow weed here.

everyones been helpful and kind. first grow gnome moth man hearty good plant fire buds.

PXL_20230108_032023871.jpg
PXL_20230108_172305769.jpg

does this look light bleached? im paranoid
Not at all, if you're growing with led its almost impossible to light bleach a plant. It would have to be pretty close to the fixture and the light would have to be throwing down some serious intensity. Your 100w unit shouldnt light bleach anything.

Liking the grow though.

Not at all, if you're growing with led its almost impossible to light bleach a plant. It would have to be pretty close to the fixture and the light would have to be throwing down some serious intensity. Your 100w unit shouldnt light bleach anything.

Liking the grow though.
thanks dude i just got paranoid. was thinking they been white pistils too long. apperiate it bro

thanks dude i just got paranoid. was thinking they been white pistils too long. apperiate it bro
No problem it can be tricky. Pistils can change for various reasons. If the light was too intense they probably would have actually turned red and the foliage would have turned white. Make sure you look at trichomes on the buds for finishing times. Pistils can be misleading

Back