Dinafem Past, Present and Future.

Hey AFN Family !

We are really happy to have a legend @Dinafem-Mark in our team, although we would wish it would be in another and more positive occasion.

You can trust us that we will take a very good care of Mark:worship: and we will prepare some nice things together for you guys ! Unfortunately, I was not that active here, so now you will be in good hands :headbang: again !

It is amazing to see the support from all of you ! You guys are amazing ! We are really blessed to have your support !

I am sure there will be a nice bright future, it must be hard to survive all what happened, I cannot imagine, but you are a great and strong person, and I admire you a lot for keep going and for your courage ! Hopefully, you will enjoy to work in the Squirrel Team and it will just bring you pleasure !

Stay tuned for more and stay safe all of you

Michaela

Hello everyone. It's been sometime since I last posted and I'm sorry about that.

I need to start this thread by saying a massive thank you to the community. At a time when I needed you, you came through. I'll be eternally grateful.

As most of you will know. My wife passed away in early September. It's been the hardest thing I've ever been through. On top of that Dinafem and HSO got raided in Spain. So to say I lost everything ain't an understatement.

Let's chat about that, where I'm at now and where I go in the future.

Past events!

With Dinafem. I know as much as was published online.

The feds came knocking and essentially shut us down. It could take up to 5 years to get to court. It's a bad situation which I do hope gets resolved. It will take time.

Now with HSO. Pretty much the same as Dinafem but HSO has 2 aspect. Think of it like this

HS (Humboldt Seeds) based in the USA
O (Organisation) based in Spain.

The Organisation is in the same boat as Dinafem but the USA part is still active. They need to rebuild. Which they will. This will take sometime to figure out.

All we can do is hope for the best and that the courts side in our favour. When I learn more I'll keep the community updated.

Where I'm at now!

As you can imagine, I'm not in the best place but I'm still alive and kicking. It's super hard to live a life with out your partner. It's only been 5 months and it ain't getting easier but I must try to move forward.

On top of losing my wife and work the feds also confiscated my grow. The same day she died. So that literally left me with nothing.

I do have my kids, family and dogs. I'm not on my own but this is hard.

I'm no where near capable of working as before but I do need to stay occupied and I know this industry very well and it's a community I love.

So,

The future!

As both brands i represented are essentially closed down, I've been offered a home with @Seedstockers_Mischa and it's an offer I've accepted. I will be back on the AFN very soon and I can't wait!

Did someone say #solocupchallenge ?

I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get a post up. It's been a nightmare of epic proportion.

I also need to thank @St. Tom for arranging the floral arrangements for my ladies funeral. It was beautiful and a big thank you to all that contributed.

Right, that's my statement which was hard to write.

Thank you AFN. See you in the @Seedstockers_Mischa sub-forum :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

E2a- Can a mod @St. Tom pin this thread for me please?

good to hear from u mark :thumbsup: chin up bro & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Hey AFN Family !

We are really happy to have a legend @Dinafem-Mark in our team, although we would wish it would be in another and more positive occasion.

You can trust us that we will take a very good care of Mark:worship: and we will prepare some nice things together for you guys ! Unfortunately, I was not that active here, so now you will be in good hands :headbang: again !

It is amazing to see the support from all of you ! You guys are amazing ! We are really blessed to have your support !

I am sure there will be a nice bright future, it must be hard to survive all what happened, I cannot imagine, but you are a great and strong person, and I admire you a lot for keep going and for your courage ! Hopefully, you will enjoy to work in the Squirrel Team and it will just bring you pleasure !

Stay tuned for more and stay safe all of you

Michaela

Thank you @Seedstockers_Mischa :bighug:

I'll make you proud :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

:bighug::woohoo::bighug: Sir Markus! .... Mate, what a wonderful surprise it is to see you back already, this has made my month!

And with our beloved SeedStocker's no less :woohoo1:

... We were so gutted brother, we could not believe what I can only describe as the disgusting irony of these two horrid things happening to you back-to-back on top of this COVID crap....
So needless to say we are hugely relieved and elated to see you reach out here, and now coming back to this e-home in a similar capacity! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Right, that's my statement which was hard to write.
*whew*... another hard step put behind you,... I have deep appreciation of the difficulty in doing this thing...and now it's done!
Lottsa love and respect for you here my friend:passit: Welcome back!! ...have another big group :bighug::rofl: ...... BTW, that hand on your bum, probably @St. Tom , but he'll blame @Mossy--- don't buy it! She'll give you a big juicy denture-free welcome home smootch as usual- :crying: :cheers::smokeout:

don't buy it! She'll give you a big juicy denture-free welcome home smootch as usual- :crying: :cheers::smokeout:

1613635311894.png

So needless to say we are hugely relieved and elated to see you reach out here, and now coming back to this e-home in a similar capacity! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

mark.gif
Everyone was so Happy to See you back........:vibe:

Others here have already said it better Mark, but please let me add my sincere condolences, best wishes for you in your new job, and a warm welcome back to AFN. It is great to see you back, Seedstockers is lucky to have you, and so is this forum. :bighug:

Back