Indoor Paulg’s 2023 Grow

I’m down to the amnesia 7 in the tent. It’s two plants in one bucket. The bigger plant takes up about 80% of tent! Hopefully, it doesn’t get any taller. I’ve removed a lot of the smaller growth underneath. She definitely looks healthy. I’ll be st some Jeano seeds this weekend. Very excited. Thanks for stopping by,
IMG_3683.jpeg
IMG_3684.jpeg

Amnesia 7 continues to thrive. She takes all the nutes I can give and doesn’t complain. I’m experimenting with two plants in one 5 gallon bucket. The bigger plant is drowning out the other. I was tempted to pull the smaller one but that would spoil the experiment. The buds look long and leafy, it will be interesting to see how much they swell up.
My last plant, Blueberry Mazar weighed in at 97 grams. A personal best!
thanks for stopping by!

IMG_3710.jpeg
IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3712.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg

Amnesia 7 is pumping out the trichomes! I’m seeing about 75% cloudy trichomes. Some of the tops seem to be starting to foxtail. This plant is going to take forever to trim. Stoner world problems!
IMG_3742.jpeg
IMG_3743.jpeg
IMG_3744.jpeg

Amnesia 7 gets more pungent and sticky by the day. The buds are swelling up nicely. I’m hesitant to touch her, she slimes me every time! The trichomes are almost all cloudy but no amber yet. I’m discontinuing nutes and giving her a little molasses.

Thanks for stopping by.
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3764.jpeg

Amnesia is getting close, almost 100% cloudy trichomes. Leaves are yellowing by the day. Still quite thirsty. Water only diet. Maybe another week to go.
IMG_3788.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg
IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg

Day 97: Tomorrow the chop comes! Times up. I’m seeing 95% cloudy/5% amber. I haven’t sampled it yet, but I’m sure it will be great. Super sticky and sweet. The buds have swollen and seems to have stopped expanding. A satisfying grow.
Thanks for stopping by, I’ll post some final stats later.
IMG_3824.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg
IMG_3826.jpeg
IMG_3827.jpeg

Final tally: 97 grams! This matches my previous high yield with Blueberry Mazar. I took a hands off approach on this plant, not a lot of defol. next time I will likely do more, especially by removing the popcorn buds. It’s just a pain in the arse trimming. The other take away is; adding areation to the GrowBucket reservoir helped the plant grow and be healthy. Best of all it passes the simple and cheap requirement.
Thanks for following this grow. I’m going to close out this thread. You can follow my latest thread over at:

IMG_3831.jpeg
IMG_0283.jpeg

Back