twenty20 Photoperiod Twenty20mendocino(Trainwreck,Snow-G,Femme Fatale, Irie Genetics(Lemon Jeffrey)

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
seeds 24hr soak, then placed in coco starters, after 5 days transplanted in 2 gallon pots.
Pictures are 13 days after placed in 2 gallon pots.
Canna Coco Professional, GH Flora Trio, cal/mag, myco(at transplant). 240w cheap quantum board and a few cob lights if needed in a 3x3 tent.
I intend to LST the plants to contain them. We shall see what evolves. Note--I have a Lemon Jeffrey in a 1 gallon in the back of the tent as a spare.
20240308_163654.jpg

Last edited:
seeds 24hr soak, then placed in coco starters, after 5 days transplanted in 2 gallon pots.
Pictures are 13 days after placed in 2 gallon pots.
Canna Coco Professional, GH Flora Trio, cal/mag, myco(at transplant). 240w cheap quantum board and a few cob lights if needed in a 3x3 tent.
I intend to LST the plants to contain them. We shall see what evolves. Note--I have a Lemon Jeffrey in a 1 gallon in the back of the tent as a spare.
View attachment 1670388
looking good i noticed your thread is in the cultivators section do you want it moved to the indoor grow section or the twenty20 section ?

Last edited:
looking good i noticed your thread is in the cultivators section do you want it moved to the indoor grow section or the twenty20 section ?
If you think it would be best, then sure. I'm not very good at posting. I couldn't figure out where a photoperiod indoor twenty20 grow should go.

If you think it would be best, then sure. I'm not very good at posting. I couldn't figure out where a photoperiod indoor twenty20 grow should go.
its no worries mate il stick it in the twenty20 section you should get some more views in there i think only cultivators can see it back here

Update 3rd week, 20days

Femme Fatale(freebie) did not make the team! So, she was cut. She was runty/stunted some twisted leaves, calcium deficient, overly tight noded, and not fitting in with her teamates, even though she was treated no differently than her colleagues. Mind you, another femme fatale was cut early at the early seedling stage for showing some unhealthy signs(runty and missing her first leaf after cotyledons appeared.
So, both Femme Fatale seeds did not make the cut and replaced off the bench by a 2nd Lemon Jeffrey.
Below is her last picture.
20240314_110207.jpg

Below picture of the new team
20240315_061645.jpg

Update 4th week or 27 days

Goals and challenges of this grow

I would have liked to change lights to flower a few days ago, but plants were rather short and 2 plants recovering from topping.

Cause of less than robust growth= battling cold tent temperatures-lights on 72f and cold coco temperature. I have experienced this before in the past. So, i try to use the cold temperature to my advantage to keep photoperiod plants on the short side to compensate for 4 plants in a 3x3. Also, using 2 gallon pots, i believe adds another environmental control to keep the plants somewhat manageable.
Further, I bend over the primary stem or top the plant to stay shorter:
LJ and Snow-g were bent.
LJ2 and Trainwreck were topped at 5th node.

I forsee LJ2 to be a challenge with her vigorous growth and open structure unlike the other three plants, and will be a candidate for supercropping.

I would liked to have vegged longer to open up the plants since the structure of the plants, "nodes" are rather tight.
But, I'm on time schedule and will be traveling at around harvest time.
Plants are 8" to 10" tall and usually aim for 12", but time constraints will force me to go to 12/12. In the worst case of stretch, the result will be 30" tall which will be manageable.

Have fun with your grows and happy growing to all!
20240322_065433.jpg

Update - first week of flower 12/12 completed.
Challenges-less vigorous growth (this month/March has been cold and damp).
cold temps- at best 72f lights on, colder at the stalk base- placed heat mat on the side of tent.
Humidity was high RH=70, today did a defoliation to attempt to get it down to ~60-62, and in addition to open up bud sites to the light.
***Trying to keep energy costs down by NOT using heater and dehumidifier.
Happy Growing to all!
20240328_101445.jpg

Update end of 2nd week of flower.
Challenge--(1)tent on the cold side 72f and the last 2 days its been warming up to 78f-this temperature or higher that I prefer. (2) RH battling over 70--so I stripped/defoliated them today even though I usually wait until day 21 of flower. It's difficult in a 3x3 tent to get 4 plants down in the 60-40RH which I prefer. Personally, I don't subscribe to VPD theory.
Generally, I like the RH to drop to 40 as flowering progresses.
Happy Growing!
20240405_075651.jpg

Update-end of week 3 of flower
Challenges-still some cooler days in the tent which I suspect lengthens transition or stretch-no preflowers or hairs showing.
I will defoliate today to reduce. RH. Three of the 4 plants are of the same height while LJ2 is a little taller-stretchy and forsee possible supercropping in her future.
20240412_073449.jpg

Back