Autoflower Pink grapefruit short stuff

growandshow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi I am reviewing short stuff pink grapefruit auto where do I start she is a beauty very fruity and potent probably the smelliest plant i have had the pleasure of growing absolutely stank covered in thc and very strong (isn't a daytime smoke have your carbon filter at the ready although it's still very strong smelling with one.

The terpine profile is crazy and tastes how the name says which is good the plant itself looks great there was no problems during the grow and she grew how she should of was a little on the shorter side which isn't a fault of the breeder I was just experimenting with different sized pots all of the plants from this grow were around the same size so makes sense I also started them well my others were finishing.

The smoke.
This tastes absolutely gorgeous it's super strong 1 gets you high enough at one time which is great I would only suggest smoking it during the evening even though her vibrant smell and looks are calling you I couldn't wait for her to finish drying to try it I was definitely impressed.

Would I grow again.
Yes 100% after she was finished I wanted to run it again but I have too many seeds to buy new ones definitely a premium flowers I am giving this a 10/10 if I could of gave more I would of since I am basing it on 0 to 10 it wouldn't be possible.

Back