Plants praying with no light

TheFerret

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I ended up accidentally breaking my light trying to raise it so the tent has been dark for 2 days while the new one gets delivered. Went to check on the plants today and one is mid flower just praying away like the light still on. She is the one closest to the light and the reason I was actually raising it but I've never seen this behavior before as they usually droop when its lights out. Are they still just chugging away as normal since they are autos with the light interruption?

I ended up accidentally breaking my light trying to raise it so the tent has been dark for 2 days while the new one gets delivered. Went to check on the plants today and one is mid flower just praying away like the light still on. She is the one closest to the light and the reason I was actually raising it but I've never seen this behavior before as they usually droop when its lights out. Are they still just chugging away as normal since they are autos with the light interruption?
Its not praying
Itss begging for some light.

have you got a red power on light on anything like an extension lead or heater? maybe its seeing a small amout of light from somewere, maybe a light leak on your tent and is pointing towards it

Its not praying
Itss begging for some light.

have you got a red power on light on anything like an extension lead or heater? maybe its seeing a small amout of light from somewere, maybe a light leak on your tent and is pointing towards it
Maybe the small amount that gets in the garage naturally but its a tall 4x4 that is pretty buttoned up. Weird.... new light should be here in a few hours so hopefully that will get things back to normal.

Back