Please help a fellow out!

Ok. Two words for ya. Air pots. Thee gallon equivalent and I'm growing 5' monsters. That will cut down on a lot of soil and space. I can grow 10 plants under one 1000w hps. And sence we're talking autos here you can forgo the mh. If you've got that much space why not just do a grow room instead of a tent? Mylar the walls and build a simple partition. Don't forget a charcoal filter and turbine fan, also a GREAT exhaust system. That much light in any space is going to create an oven. Best of wishes, and good luck.

OK I'm trying to figure this out. I'm trying to start a grow and I'm going to start with 12 plants. After the first grow, I want to move to 24 and stick around there for a while. Gonna do them in 5 gallon buckets. Is that a good choice in size of the pots? I was thinking about building a room to try to keep my budget very low. I was told by Blue that I should just buy a tent. Not working with a whole lot of $$$ though. Only $1800 to $2000 give or take and that's to cover all that is needed for the entire grow. Tent, light, intake, buckets, beans, soil etc. I'm being long winded lol but I need the help. Should I only get a tent that holds 12 plants or should I get one that can hold 24 even though I'm only going to start with 12 for the first grow? Exactly what size tent would I need to purchase? Can't afford a top of the line tent but I don't want a horrible one either. Thanks for your help!!!
Is this your first grow... if so .... or your first bigger grow ..[emoji845] you ever do over 6 before ... you ever done over 6 yet ran jnto major problems. . If you answer yes IMO cutback. .. if not cheers up[emoji124] [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji3]

Back