Indoor Pop22's Growroom and Indoor raised bed!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Decided it's time to consolidate my threads into just one. In my 9'x10' growroom I have:
! 2ft x2ftx4ft tent, a 32" x32" x60" tent, and a 4x4 Grassroots fabric raised bed. The 2x2 currently has an old, HLG gen2 QB 288 running on an 80 watt driver. The 32x32 has a new, custom built from a HLG-300, a discontinued model. It has an almost square heatsink and is the perfect size for that tent. I stripped of the defective driver and replaced it with a Meanwell HLH240H-2100b. I also replaced the two, QB288 Rspec boards with two Diablo boards. Each Diablo board is the equivalent of 2 1/3 QB 288s! The 4x4 tent had a custom built copy of an HLG 650 Diablo, except mine is powered by a pair of 240 watt drivers for a 480 watt total.
I try to keep my lights at a height that gives me 700-950 PPFD at all times. I don't baby seedlings and young plants, when they grow outdoors they are receiving 1800+ PPFD from the time they sprout! Only when I have cuttings from photo periods rooting do i use lower light levels.

When things are going right....I'm trying to keep a continuous grow going. I grow mainly organic but only because my way keeps everything simple! I sometimes also grow using Megacrop. The plants don't care, there is NO difference in the ionic form of elements and minerals produced by micro life in the soil and those found in manufactured nutrients! NONE! So I use either and sometimes both depending on my plants needs.

Currently I have:
Several Granddaddy Purps clones in the small tent. In the 32x32 I have 6 Northern Lights autos from Linda Seeds. There is also a.......... mutt... It was suppose to be a Blueberry Headband but I've no idea what it is! It auto'd however.. The NL autos are looking very nice, this is the second batch of them I've grown. I feel these are the best NL autos I've grown, and I've grown them from at least 8 other sources. In the 4x4 I have 6 Granddaddy Purps ( regs I've found one male so far )They are in organic soil. They seemed to be a bit fussy, my soil my have been a bit too rich for them. It's the exact same blend you see my NL autos thriving in, go figure!
In the raised bed I have 3 remaining plants. They are NL x Afghani autos. I have no idea where I got them but if anyone knows where I might find some again... I love these ladies! I've been vaping the one I chopped a couple weeks ago and Ohhhhhhh yeah! My kinda weed! I chopped 2 Nl autos that were in there. One was a runt but had good solid buds The other I will finish chopping today. Not a big producer but decent and truly excellent bud!
I also have a cabinet in my bedroom I just started up again after almost 2 years. I'm growing some of my Blue Dragon autos in small containers in the. The light is a pair of QB 288 Rspec ( removed from the HLG-300 ) running on a 150 watt driver.

Alright, enough blabber... here are some pics! And anyone who has any questions about my grows feel free to ask! I'll get into my new soil mix next post!
GDP

GDP pic2-10-30-2023.jpg
GDP pic1 -10-30-2023.jpg

NL autos

Northern Lights autos.jpg

Raised bed

Raised bed.jpg
Nl x Afghani auto pic1 -10-30-2023.jpg
NL buds pic1 -10-30-2023.jpg
Nl -Afghani pheno 2 pic1 -10-30-2023.jpg

Hey pops22 it's pops been long long time. Had 2 heart attack doing great now going to do a mephisto grow soon. Great to see that your still growing
Pops.

I defoliated the NL autos. I'm trying striping just the leaves the face into the plants ( mostly ). I moved one into the raised bed ( still in the pot ) to give these ladies some room, 6 was too many. And I moved the mystery plant alsoLooks like they like my soil mix better than my photoperiod GDPs do...

Flowering nicely!
Medium tent NL autos pic1 -11-5-2023.jpg
Medium tent - NL autos pic3 -11-5-2023.jpg.jpg
Medium tent - NL autos pic1 -11-5-2023.jpg

Back