Indoor Pop22's Growroom and Indoor raised bed!

update:

I've resurected my bedroom grow cab. I had sold the light I had in there previously so I built a new one. I had a spare 2 baord heatsink. i used the HLG QB288 Rspec boards I salvaged form the HLG 300. I still have the 150 watt driver I used previously, so I just had to wired it. I'm growing a batch of my Blue Dragon in the cab in small pots ( the containers hold about .75L. I usually get 8-12 grams per plant grown this way. They are in my organic soil, but if they get hungry later on, I'll feed them Megacrop.
My plants are looking good so far. I have the light on a 17/7 schedule, only so that the light doesn't annoy me in the morning lol! Next grow in here might be a scrogged photo period! We'll see!

Blue Dragon pic2 -11-9-2023.jpg
Blue Dragon pic1 -11-9-2023.jpg

update:

I've resurected my bedroom grow cab. I had sold the light I had in there previously so I built a new one. I had a spare 2 baord heatsink. i used the HLG QB288 Rspec boards I salvaged form the HLG 300. I still have the 150 watt driver I used previously, so I just had to wired it. I'm growing a batch of my Blue Dragon in the cab in small pots ( the containers hold about .75L. I usually get 8-12 grams per plant grown this way. They are in my organic soil, but if they get hungry later on, I'll feed them Megacrop.
My plants are looking good so far. I have the light on a 17/7 schedule, only so that the light doesn't annoy me in the morning lol! Next grow in here might be a scrogged photo period! We'll see!

View attachment 1644624View attachment 1644625
Sweet

Well......... I knew it had to happen sooner or later, well, it's finally later. My GDP matured overnight and yesterday I had FIVE males out of 7 plants. I've had the odds go the other way though for a long time lol! And I bought regs specifically to make more seed. I took a cutting from the best male and it's in a jar of water. Some of the sacs are close to ripe! so I'll collect some pollen and pollinate a couple buds.

These are real Ken Estes seed from 2012, so I was surprised by the good germ rate. And one girl for bud! GDP has been the best pain medicine of all I have tried, AND I can get really high on it, because there are two level of canna pain relief, there is good pain relief and there is I'm too stoned to fee any pain lol!

Back