Mephisto Genetics Port & Stilton down for the count

ThaPollinator!

chuckin' pollen & makin' seeds!
Reaction score
Illuminauto #33 - Port and Stilton, 79 days chop - 3 gal fabric pot. HP Promix. AN Sensi Bloom w GO Calmag and RO water. Under HLG 350R. Pretty much 50 - 60% RH entire grow. This is the most grape smelling plant I've ever grown. Started off as grape vapo rub in mid flower and now smells a lot like grape kool-aid. Can't wait for the cure. I'll put up a smoke report when the buds are ready. :baked:

Sorry. Not a photographer by any means. Iphone quality all the way babe! lol

Attachments

• meph port & stilton 1.jpeg
    meph port & stilton 1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • meph port & stilton 2.jpeg
    meph port & stilton 2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
  • meph port & stilton 3.jpeg
    meph port & stilton 3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
  • meph port & stilton 4.jpeg
    meph port & stilton 4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
Very nice :biggrin:
Thanks for posting this.
I have just started one of those, seed soaked for 24 hours and then into the Coco and 24 hours later it is already above ground :)

Very nice :biggrin:
Thanks for posting this.
I have just started one of those, seed soaked for 24 hours and then into the Coco and 24 hours later it is already above ground :)
Tag me if you post pics. I'd like to compare. Cheers bro!

She lost some of that grape aroma for a more light berry after the cure. I'm adjusting to a new environment and finding I may need to add a drying tent in my new place. It's really super dry here and I may need to add a humidifier. Not too bad of a dry but I can tell they're drying too fast and I lost something. Still, great smoke. Great head high! OK for daytime consumption or a wake-N-bake.
meph port & stilton early cure 1.jpeg
meph port & stilton early cure 2.jpeg

She lost some of that grape aroma for a more light berry after the cure. I'm adjusting to a new environment and finding I may need to add a drying tent in my new place. It's really super dry here and I may need to add a humidifier. Not too bad of a dry but I can tell they're drying too fast and I lost something. Still, great smoke. Great head high! OK for daytime consumption or a wake-N-bake.
View attachment 1342850View attachment 1342851

Nice plant and flowers, bro!
Have you heard about the „paper bag drying method“? You can control the drying process and preserve way better their flavor and aroma:
Right after you‘ve chopped the lady, buds (not bigger than golf balls) are put into brown paper bags. You can fill each bag with two layers of buds and then you close it so there‘s more or less as much space for air in it as the buds are occupying. If you divide your RH by 10 and add 1, you get the number of days needed. F.e.: your RH is 40%, your buds will be perfect for the jars after 5 days.

Cheers and happy growing!:toke:

Reactions: Ghin and Del boy

ThaPollinator!

I've used bags to slow them down at them down at the end of a dry but never the beginning and first I've ever head of that calculation to determine timing. Excellent! Thanks!
Went from a Mediterranean type environment that was pretty much perfect for growing and drying to a very mountainous dry region that is completely dry. I never had any drying issues before and was a bit surprised at how quickly the change happened. Paper bag tech on the next round for sure! :thumbsup:

Renewing my review....Found that the largest buds held that grape vapo terp with a longer cure! High is more intense as well. Happy to have 4 more of these! Will grow again. Really nice strain.

Oh, and @gringuito98 I used the bag tech right from chop on a couple plants (seeded even) and just jarred at 40%. Seems to be going well so far. Thanks again!

Back