Predators - How to rule out air traffic as Predators:

i live under the flight path for landing at a small airport that does gliders and training and parachute jumps, and direct under the flight path of a naval air stations takeoff.

sub hunters and c130s all day out back door, single engine glider tows out front......

I'm very proximal to an army medical research fort so we get federal air traffic constantly, and last summer I saw a state pork chopper so I flipped em off! While standing in my poppy garden. So they made a circle-around and came back, damn circle jerks. So I flipped em off again!! I'm also very near a 3 interstate highway interchange, so it could've been a medivac, but I donut know...

I use Google earth and use the timeline feature. I stumbled on a grow last year and can't even see the spot let alone the patch. I found it in July 2017 and the sat image was taken Early September 2017. But I did find a grow on a neighbour's property with it. lol

I also get KML files from the Ministry of Natural resources and the Ontario government for topographical, watershed and wetland information that can be layered on top of google maps. That program rocks.

Reactions: MOB
Greetings humanoids! I sense some paranoia and cerebral anxiety here... my spaceship has been watching your species since my brother Zairdon XXII dropped you on this planet. Do not fear the objects in the sky they mean you no harm.

Reactions: MOB
Helicopters are used more to spot grows than airplanes- Planes travel too fast verses copters

Back