JM

Regenerative Ag Student For Life
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Live flight tracking for commercial flights:

http://www.flightradar24.com/

flight data.jpg

That's pretty awesome but their are planes over my area all day long and it picked up not 1, not even whilst i was looking at the plane from my window!:eek:

:peace
-herb

I'm confused this tracks commercial flights? What's the purpose of that?

I want to go to Wyoming to hunt Predators............ LOL!

If you can grow near a small commercial airport. I do believe helicopters would have to stay away how far away I do not know. We grew 500 super skunk plants by a small airport in Ontario cut a swath about 20 feet wide and followed the sun it was a massive grow but we did it. Small single engine planes mostly that I could see but quite a few in a day. My one friend had a ultralight and flew over very hard to see. Believe me or not I have grown in hollowed tree in a driveway to planting right outside my office window at home so I can open my window and smell it lol

Heheh... i think i beat the records for the most helicopters over one grow spot in the history of grow spots... I got up one peaceful morning thinking it was abit silent. where did everybody went?!... Oh fuk! The fucking tour de france is scheduled to ride along the road next to the erbs, a procession of 100 motorbikes, 300 cars and party vehicles throwing freebies at the crowd, 5-10 choppers, 100 cyclists, and 10 local villages of people swarmed to see them!!! and about 10 police officers holding the crowd back... Jeez! Mon dieu ou lala, Mon herbs de cuisine, conard!. i got there... 400 people lining the road, just 20 meters from my plants, about 5 or 7 choppers flew in a line, right over the road filming everything... live on national television :) 7 Choppers!!! i shuffled past the police... oh fuck my gwanje will be swarming with fbi agents any time soon! Thankfully. the plants were safe :))))

Last edited:
With proper distribution and cover plants yer fine from the air. Look at pics of busted outdoor grows....they look like farms all square and dug up an shit. Do no more than five plants in a plot an scatter those plots far an wide. In a wfour hour hike i can hit 4plots. Once a week go fer hike hit each plot once a month. ..sorry guys water aint a issue here..thats 80 secure plants with minimal fuss.

Back