Lighting Project Cheapo LED Grow Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like that, she got quite a bending a couple of weeks back just to make sure I had headroom, hence the bungee cords
Considering what you are working with mate she is a beast and looking very healthy.

You're more than welcome, the other place was vacated thanks to a bunch of imbeciles who would follow me around purely to attack anything I said, and that's their loss as all they will end up with is those imbeciles as members sitting there attacking themselves.

Wasn't wasting my time there any more
Was it RIU

Considering what you are working with mate she is a beast and looking very healthy.

Fank yoo

As I said before, as well as allowing me to play around and experiment I like to think I can show other noobies that you don't have to spend a fortune to be able to grow a plant, and therefore encourage others to take up the hobby and get the pleasure of growing their own instead of having to buy crap from street dealers.

Looking great and happy. Let the bud pile on.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Yeah, adding that little extra potash (K), thanks to the use of weaker compost I use now after almost frying a plant because I didn't read labels, over just upping nutes and risking nute burn did make a difference.

Still plenty time to kill her though!

So the mind works a bit harder, and realises I can get 10m of 50cm 12vdc double 8520 rigid strip for under €20. They describe it as "cool white" so should be around the 4200K range and has me interested at that colour. Given I have 2 360w power supplies, each one can handle the total claimed wattage per strip, and you don't have the voltage drop over a length of flexible SMD strip, I should be able to get that running efficiently enough at no extra cost.

8520, in theory, kicks out more lumens per watt, up to double the minimum, of 5730, so for the same of €20, some time, a lump of metal at a specific size, I can see an experiment coming on

As posted elsewhere, here's the latest Pandora pics. I think progression is "adequate" with pistils starting to brown off.

Attachments

• IMG_20180928_095546.jpg
    IMG_20180928_095546.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20180928_095553.jpg
    IMG_20180928_095553.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 117
Nice jungle! Looking good mate....

Yeah, I see the difference made by dropping straight into a 10L pot, but even so I get worried about her becoming rootbound.

Methinks fibre pots shall be ordered up soon, unless I find a good deal here. Or I'll just go nuts with a drill and multitool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back