Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia ®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

Psicodelicia®

This plant is a cross between a clone from the United States and a plant from Nepal whose spiced aromas bring to mind places where coffee is toasted.
A mostly Sativa plant with a very short flowering period, producing generous buds all full of resin.

The effect is typical of a mostly Sativa hybrid: energetic, clean and exciting. An ideal strain for artistic and creative activities.
Data Sheet
Variety SWS07
Indica/Sativa:
30%/70%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: end of September, beginning of October

@Sweet Seeds Jay :bighug: hey brudda, how are you? :pass: ... A follow up from the interview a little while back... We were talking about some strains I wanted to run this season, Sativa's, and mold resistance on some of Sweet's finest,... Psico' here is high on my list; she's got the speed and the Sativa buzz, how is her mold resistance? ... Tell me my friend, how is her smoke too? :eyebrows:
oo-oo! And Crystal Candy as well, for sure on the grow list :woohoo1:

Hola Waira! long time no see my podna! :bighug::headbang:
How is life treating you? Hope you are well ;)

I like a lot Psicodelicia, it can works fine as a mold resistant, is very fast and the effect is like a light sativa, very fruity with a lemon/coffe taste very special.
It's ideal for a dailysmoke, a good point to start your day with positive vibes :chimp: .
And she also is a great crystals producer, perfect to make some rosin.

I'm smoking Crystal Candy® just now and is amazing... Super sweet and deep grape flavor, i think this variety is perfect for everybody.
This is my weed favorite at this moment so I recommend you for sure ;)
Hope to see you more often around here, also if you want to make a diary, maybe I can talk with Tommy, to send you some seeds ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Hi!
We're updating...

29.png

3rd Prize- Interior - I Copa Litoral de los Poetas - Chile - 2016​

Back