AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
Here we are, the test crew for the Pulse Labs equipment, AKA the Pulse Nano and the Pulse App.

Meet the test crew:
@wwwillie
@pop22
@nizmoKush
@db003
@Clix

Stay tuned, going to be some interesting things happening as we test out this nifty and wonderful tool for our gardens

Hey @wwwillie, @pop22, @nizmoKush, @db003, @Clix

Very excited to get you all on the platform and work with you!
Oh no, It is I that am soo so excited! This widget is going to be key to my unlocking the climate control aspect of my growing.
On another tack, do you think there will be integration with Z-Wave or ZigBee protocols?

Oh no, It is I that am soo so excited! This widget is going to be key to my unlocking the climate control aspect of my growing.
On another tack, do you think there will be integration with Z-Wave or ZigBee protocols?

It's definitely something that we've been considering for future development, but at the moment we don't have that integration.

Hey Now,
The test team is warming up, contacts have been made, stay tuned to this thread to witness some awesome!!

I got some info related to the pulse app already:shooty:

I had a hard time logging in to the app using my computer but I found the problem it was the browser I was using

the culprit was Microsoft edge browser for some reason it would not let me log in

when I used google chrome browser to log in to the pulse app on my computer it worked like a charm so that's is something to look out for if you are using a pc as your interface to access the app

I was also successful to log in using a amazon fire tablet using there stander browser its called silk browser if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Back