Dragon Meds Purple JEM strain/smoke report

don't know if the yellowing now is due to it being close to harvest.

Hey bro, thanks for the kind words :smokebuds:

White Jems finish faster than Purple ones. It depends on the pot size too - in smaller pots they mature faster :thumbs: Of course, yellowing could be caused by underfeeding.

White Jems are also stronger meds :thumbs:

nice! thanks stone. I've been using seagrow bloom.... and i could've swore i saw a little burn on like two tips...... they're in 2.5 gallon fake ass wannabe air pots. lol. I'm gonna feed a few more times and see what's up..... will be doin my first report soon.

Nice report Stone! Thanks for the info. My next grow will be Jems and i cannot wait!

nicw grow, I just planted a purple jems seed for my first grow, fingers cross she germinates

started a grow diary in the new growers section of my germinated purple gems and a speed devil, was stoked when seeds germinated in 2 and a half days from planting

:wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz:

I been looking for some Purple Gems ever since i first saw a pic from them here at the AFN...i guess its been 2 years ago...

I'm from europe so i did not want to
order from canada...paranoid from not passing through customs or getting f'd up by them...

It seemed like the journay for the holy autoflowering grale...

Couldnt find a website where i could buy them and avoid customs...

So i asked the guys from the shop i purcase my seeds for five years now.
they never had them in stock, and if, they were sold out a few days later...i had to email them again and again that they please tell me when some Gems come in again...

...today i got an email saying the i will receive 6 fem "Purple Ryder" ( Purple Gems ) by the end of the week...

Hop digityHop digity

:wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz::wiz:

I been looking for some Purple Gems ever since i first saw a pic from them here at the AFN...i guess its been 2 years ago...

I'm from europe so i did not want to
order from canada...paranoid from not passing through customs or getting f'd up by them...

It seemed like the journay for the holy autoflowering grale...

Couldnt find a website where i could buy them and avoid customs...

So i asked the guys from the shop i purcase my seeds for five years now.
they never had them in stock, and if, they were sold out a few days later...i had to email them again and again that they please tell me when some Gems come in again...

...today i got an email saying the i will receive 6 fem "Purple Ryder" ( Purple Gems ) by the end of the week...

Hop digityHop digity

what site did you get them from mate?

Back