OLD REVIEWS Pyramid Seed Auto Purple Smoke Report.

User K

Botanical Dank
Reaction score
Seed Bank:
Pyramid Seeds

Strain:
Auto Purple (20%R/80%S)

Did it Auto-flower?
Yes at day 15

Soil/Hydro:
BioBizz Light Mix with added garden line.

Nutes:
BioBizz Grow, Bloom, Top Max, AN Big Bud, Organic Liquid Seaweed ,Organic Molasses and Epsom salts.

Light (kind and schedule)
250wHPS. 18/6 for 2 weeks then 12/12 with photos till harvest.

From Seed to Harvest
70 days

Dry yield:
25 grams

High/Effect Duration
It has a nice, mellow high. The TCH is only 13% so it's a perfect day time smoke, slightly heady and work its way to the body. Good for stress and back pain and shoulder ache I find. Last about 1.5-2 hours depending on how much you smoke lol.

In-Depth

RATE SCALE : *BAD*****GOOD

Bag appeal: ***
Medium frost buds that are slightly airy,although they have only been curing for a few days they do seem to be tightening up, medium/dark colour. (Nothing special but that was down to how I grew mine, nothing to do with breeder)

The Growth: *****
It germinated very quickly. I soak my in water till it sinks which so far all my seeds did it in less than 12 hours, so fast! Then straight into the medium, none of this paper towel shit. It grew so quick, even in veg it still got taller than my much bigger photos. And this was a benefit for I I believe once in flower it managed to absorb light easy. Buds were very dense but not so frosty, and it never went purple :( I don't know if its the strain or because I was on 12/12 and she didn't get to full potential.

The Smell: ****
Smell was very sweet and floral, iv not smelt bud like it before, maybe its the purple gene in it. About 4 days into drying it lost that smell and smells like grass. This is I believe because it dried to fast my RH was around 35%. It's in a cure now and the smell is changing, if you squeeze the buds you get that floral smell but with a hint of spice now but needs longer cure.

The Smoke: ****
Very smooth, earthy, hint of spice . I find though I do have to pack the joints to get full benefit. Defo a blunt smoke. Tastes nice although the cure will be better, undertones of the molasses.

The High: ***
Fast high, starts in the head then moves down body. Like I said mainly back and shoulders. Tingly feeling in arms and legs. Defo a day smoke for me, you can go about your day fine.

Conclusion:
Let me make it clear this was my first grow, and then I added the auto 4-5 weeks into my photo grow. If she had had the full 20/4 that she needed im sure she would have been completely different, even purple which is the reason I brought it. She was so easy to grow, I never had one problem with her no stress or def problems. I would defo recommend her to anyone and guaranty better results than me. If you looking for a smoke that will get you baked, then this isn't it.
All-round decent Sativa smoke. :smokebuds:

:peace: K

Last edited:
right on Mr Kip. Thanks those pics look good Ive got two purple auto's goin right now and definatly will leave it on my 19-5 light cycle. Did ypu have any leaf deformations? One of my purples are showin that and the other looks normal. They are about 2 weeks into life and are startin to show the side branches. My other Question is did the auto purple stink up your place? Ive got some really stinky Kc 36's and Cherry Bomb, and Hashbomb growin in veg and dont really need the added odors. Thanks

Back