Dutch Passion Qbgrowers Dutch Passion Adventure - 2023 Show Grow (Biotabs Water Only Method + other organic goodies)

I've been trying a few things the first part of the grow................ Like 5 to 7 days.
My Mars lights, in my opinion, just have too much blue light. I've tried to keep the PPFD down but keeping 24/0. It still adds up to the proper DLI for that particular stage in life.
It did seem to work well in the small tent with the new little 150 Watt Mars light. It seems to be pretty decent.
The girls in my 2X4 Tent under the Mars SP3000, didn't fare so well. That was because of the Mars malfunctioning dimmer, that I finally got them to send me another after almost a year. It was ridiculous how bad it was!:face:They are a good seven to 10 days behind. The good thing is they're on the verge of blowing up.
And that was with only 250ppfd if I remember correctly. That's 100 to 150 higher than what I like for the first week or so.

The 4 X4 tent With the HLG fire throwing demon, work quite well dimmed down and on 24/0.......... On the Seeds that germed. The HLG light doesn't have near the amount of blue as the Mars Light, also.

I thought I'd share what I found, especially this last grow. Maybe people can find something there that hits a cord.

I've used 24/0 on a few auto grows. Mainly to help with temperature and humidity. Funnily enough this grow the light was on for 24 hours for the first week.

I can't say I've noticed any improvement on 24 hour light, if anything I think the plants look better for having the 6 hours lights out. Less deficiencies too.

Ppfd is a good indicator but you really need to know the makeup of the light. Kelvin, quality and type of diodes etc.

The HLG Qb I have is a great all round light and might well have been the best light I have for veg due to the lack of red.

My current light has some red diodes and it definitely causes greater distance between nodes.

Qb

Hi folks.

Finally got a new tent for the autos to go in. They will be repotted sometime this week

IMG_20231009_171202.jpg

IMG_20231009_171312.jpg

Qb

Hi folks. Sorry I've not updated the autos for a while. I've been busy and if i'm honest focusing more on the photoperiods.

Anyway!

It's day 39 for these girls. They've been neglected a bit as they are being hand watered and I'm shit at keeping on top of it. These genetics are so much better than I am showing.

MAC#1

IMG_20231031_170826.jpg

OMG

IMG_20231031_170841.jpg

SFV OG

IMG_20231031_170846.jpg

Qb