Dutch Passion Qbgrowers Dutch Passion Adventure - 2023 Show Grow (Biotabs Water Only Method + other organic goodies)

Hi Folks

I potted them all up into solo cups with biobizz lightmix and theyve been under the qb for a few days

It's day 3 for the girls. Growth is decent. MAC#1 is the star of the show.

Just gave a little water to each earlier today. They seem happy.

IMG_20230923_160652.jpg
IMG_20230923_160711.jpg
IMG_20230923_160717.jpg

Qb

your off to a great start bro
Thanks bro. Your tents are beginning to get full. Very interested to see what you think about the black lebanon.
Those are looking great for only being 1 week old. Just water? What's your light set at and how far?

Thanks mate. Yes, 1 week old. Very little ph6 dechlorinated water and sitting under a 240w qb around 35" away and under a little shade from the big Zoap girls. Going to raise them up a little today to see how they cope with the intensity. It's the first time I've used Xtreme Mykos and I do think it increases growth.

Qb

Hi folks!

Day 9 for these girls.

I've raised them up closer to lights and they are very happy bathing in the higher PPFD. Waiting for new tent before I can transplant. Hopefully won't stunt them.

IMG_20230929_142915.jpg
IMG_20230929_142936.jpg

Qb

Hey @Qbgrower are you running your lights 24/0?
I've been trying a few things the first part of the grow................ Like 5 to 7 days.
My Mars lights, in my opinion, just have too much blue light. I've tried to keep the PPFD down but keeping 24/0. It still adds up to the proper DLI for that particular stage in life.
It did seem to work well in the small tent with the new little 150 Watt Mars light. It seems to be pretty decent.
The girls in my 2X4 Tent under the Mars SP3000, didn't fare so well. That was because of the Mars malfunctioning dimmer, that I finally got them to send me another after almost a year. It was ridiculous how bad it was!:face:They are a good seven to 10 days behind. The good thing is they're on the verge of blowing up.
And that was with only 250ppfd if I remember correctly. That's 100 to 150 higher than what I like for the first week or so.

The 4 X4 tent With the HLG fire throwing demon, work quite well dimmed down and on 24/0.......... On the Seeds that germed. The HLG light doesn't have near the amount of blue as the Mars Light, also.

I thought I'd share what I found, especially this last grow. Maybe people can find something there that hits a cord.