Quick and Simple Cannabis Topical Healing Ointment

You said you wished you'd used canna oil. I'm new to edibles entirely, so I did a quick search on canna oil & it seems that's made using olive, coconut or canola oil. With olive and coconut having a higher fat content than canola, therefore absorbing more of the active cannabinoids. So if I'm understanding your "...I wished I had used canna oil" statement, that would be to capture the cannabinoids in the oil first? Or would that complete the process with the exception of adding lecithin, or a lesser amount of beeswax if needed to maintain consistency at room temperature?
The canna oil I was referring to is infused coconut oil.
I used plain coconut oil to play with the lecithin because I didn't want to end up with a goopy mess ruining some canna oil. :rofl:
Or would that complete the process with the exception of adding lecithin, or a lesser amount of beeswax if needed to maintain consistency at room temperature?
Just the coconut oil and lecithin melts, and I didn't use beeswax on it yet. It would be too much of a waste to make a rub with nothing in it.
so, I have some canna oil and either tonight or tomorrow I'll make a rub and see how it turns out with all that lecithin. See if we'll need to reduce the beeswax.
The everclear tincture - you added that to lecithin only?
No, but I don't see why you couldn't.
You can add tincture to your ointment...alcohol helps with absorption too, but you don't want to use a lot on your skin.

I imagine any hydro grown roots are going to be a lot easier to clean and work with than roots grown in soil or even outside.
I don't know anyone local who grows hydro. I used to dream of using hydro roots...so clean and white...:d5:

Back