Indoor Randar Grows Some Dank

Just watered all four plants. Still steady at 4 grams MC and 2 grams BE, no signs of any problems.

Temp / humidity sitting at 68F and 59%.

Everything is getting real frosty in there. Can’t wait to see those buds start to fatten up in the coming weeks.

Group shot

TnT Trichome

Swiss Skunk #2

Gorilla Bomb

Swiss Skunk

Things are getting sticky in my tent. Had to use some rubber gloves for the trimming I just performed. Mainly just cleaning up some big fan leaves from the center of the plant and some of the buds. Helping the airflow and the light penetration.

Tomorrow they should get watered and fed.

One thing I found surprising during this grow with photos is that during flowering the watering frequency has decreased a bit. I’m used to it significantly increasing during flowering with autos. After some researching online, it looks like the 12/12 schedule for photos results in a small decrease in the water consumption of the plants. Makes sense, but a surprise to me nonetheless.

Watered all 4 plants this morning. Slightly increased the BE to 5/8 tsp up from 1/2 tsp. This results in feeding them all about 4 grams of MC and 2.5 grams of BE. We’ll see how they react. Watering has slowed down to once every 4 days. All plants are looking frosty and I’m starting to see some browning of pistils on some buds.

Judging by my calendar, I have about 3 to 4 weeks left before chopping.

Group shot

Swiss Skunk 2

Gorilla Bomb

Swiss Skunk

TnT Trichome

Coming to the end of my grow journey this time around. Plants are looking nice. I’m scheduled (and the plants are on track) for a watering tomorrow. Starting week 9 of flower today. Lots of amber and milky. I plan to water tomorrow with no nutes, and then let them go until they’re dry and then chop. Should be chopping this weekend.

The deed is done. Plants chopped and hanging in the tent. Went the route of hanging them whole for a slow dry and then a dry trim.

Picture of them hanging. Staggered their heights to allow for more air circulation. Have both side vents open, the fan and filter running at 50% up top, and a small fan circulating air at the bottom. Tent is sitting at 68F and 47% RH.

They should be ready for their dry trim sometime middle to late next week.

Final numbers are in!

Dry Weights:

Gorilla Bomb = 122 grams
TnT Trichome = 117.18 grams
Swiss Skunk = 122.12 grams
Swiss Skunk (stunted) = 153.11 grams

Total = 514.41 grams (1.13 pounds)

So, overall a disappointment in terms of the end weight as I was hoping to kill it with four plants (since I’ve gotten over a pound with two before). But I attribute that mainly to not having vegged long enough. Also, I was impressed that the little stunted skunk that I thought was going to die ended up being the biggest producer!

Back