Grow Room Read this... Starting from scratch... 10x12 Grow shed...

20190912_192219.jpg
20190912_192209.jpg
20190912_192155.jpg
20190912_192146.jpg
20190912_192139.jpg
20190912_192130.jpg
20190912_192100.jpg
Some better photos.

Hey everyone, back to it with another update.. decided to scrap all of my ideas just to get a grow going because every second I try to perfect my growing system is taking away from workung on the grow process itself. So...... here we go, decided to just go ahead and start a 2 plant grow. Still rockin a DWC hrdro system but using 5g buckets (the 3d printed washers did not work as I thought it would.) Put everything together and leak check was good so I dropped some seeds. :biggrin: oh and before I dropped seeds, I put together a little seedling stationed that took some creativity but was able to get it fucntioning. During the leak check I also connected airstones and all, and let me tell you a lil somthin... that pump is wayyyyy stronger than I anticipated. While running only 4 stones, I am obly able to open valves a quarter before they start making the water seem to "boil" so I think its safe to say... The pump I have is going to be good for the long run. :woody:well yes thats about it. Not sure how to change this to grow journals now but if someone could help me out. I would appreciate it. Well thanks for stopping by. And happy growin!!

Interesting setup, i'll have to revisit this thread and read through all of it better. I'm also a shed (Growage) grower and been battling to dial things in and upgrade each season.

Curious to your climate, SoCal?

Best of luck with those AvT.. great Mephisto strain.

Interesting setup, i'll have to revisit this thread and read through all of it better. I'm also a shed (Growage) grower and been battling to dial things in and upgrade each season.

Curious to your climate, SoCal?

Best of luck with those AvT.. great Mephisto strain.
Hey man thanks for stopping by. I am in the northwest reigon. So humidity is not really an issue for me. What are some common things I should be on the lookout for sin growing in a shed?

Back