Indoor Rebel 2020 Home Thread - Autos & Photos

Cherry Pie #2
CHERRY PIE 2_8 17 20 1.JPG

CHERRY PIE 2_8 17 20 2.JPG

Well I think that's it! :toke:

Always great to watch your grows :pass: looking tastey. I will sit on the sidelines and watch if you dont mind. I will bring the bud:baked:

Russian Dragon? What does that consist of? Nugs look great:greenthumb:

I'm glad to be watching your grows again :bighug:

A little late for the show.:shrug: with optical aid i can see from the back of the bus! :bighug:

Looking amazing @Rebel !
What Nute line are you using? Not an unhappy camper in the bunch.

Thank you BC!! I'm back to Advanced Nutes pH perfect but using the Trio. Which is new to me! I liked the concept like FF Trio we were using but AN and NPK numbers were more suited for Canna imo... Micro Grow and Bloom that are using together the entire grow. I just adjust doses along the way. Mammoth P the entire way (literally .3 ml per gallon) and the autos are getting overdrive now nearing week 5. I'll cut that week 7 and start the rinse til end. :d5: i did push them a bit and they have burnt tips a grip of them but nothing MAJOR. I think I treaded lightly enough. Pepe's gear seems much more hardy than the rest as far as nutes. The seem unfazed lol thanks my friend!!

Always great to watch your grows :pass: looking tastey. I will sit on the sidelines and watch if you dont mind. I will bring the bud:baked:

Russian Dragon? What does that consist of? Nugs look great:greenthumb:

I'm glad to be watching your grows again :bighug:

Stylez! It's so cool to see my old grow pals again. I keep saying it but it's almost nostalgic!! :pass: appreciate you here! I'll come follow back as well!

Russian Dragon is @Mossy and @sniper and that was a test germ/run before I sent the stock back to Mossy. Which I need to do like tomorrow. We need to get Aunty her lineages back and luckily they were just hiding in the hills of WV and they aren't extinct after all!! Dragon's return!! :bighug: :pass: have a great day Bro!

A little late for the show.:shrug: with optical aid i can see from the back of the bus! :bighug:

:rofl: YOU are NEVER LATE!! the party doesn't start until you arrive my dear old friend (and I don't mean that Literally old :crying:) :bighug:

Back