reccomend 9 week straisn for led test

Reaction score
im testing my new led builds 1000w bxebs, and i have a photo in long veg,
so im intending to do 4 autos, as i have 6 weeks veg ahead of me min, so looking for 9 week from seed autos that i can slip in at the edge of my photos they will end up finnishing on 12/12 for 3 weeksish but ive had no problems in the past on a full 12/12 either really,

im hoping for a stretchy sat, i have 14ft cielings, and wana make sure they meet the light without having to stack a tower in the room,
ive looked at sweet seeds intensively, but in the auto world ive no clue really its been 7 year since i did an auto,

runtz xl ,
trainwreck auto.
nycd auto.
banana gelato auto. all sweet seeds are my sofar chosen strains not set in stone. they may be known strains that take alot longer than the seed pack says, so i hope for advice cause i hope to chop max week 9, to make room for the big photo sativas they will explode

good yields ofc im trying to max my GPW in a cycle here hehe im hitting 2.38gpw atm, but a few autos in my spare space the lights hang over (my water space ) would boost that more again, i can remove them as i am watering to get in haha

Back