Recommendation for Pain & Spasms

I like a 1:1 THC:CBD for inflammation and pain relief. I press rosin and make chocolates for up to 12 hours relief - well actually 10 hours because it takes a couple of hours to take effect.

In the vid did you get 1.4g of rosin from 4g of Flower or 12g of flower?

In the vid did you get 1.4g of rosin from 4g of Flower or 12g of flower?
I think it was 12g of flower. The Moby Dick CBD was not a very high volume strain. I am using 90micron bags to press in now and my yields are better by as much as 25%. I average 14% to 18% now.

I like a 1:1 THC:CBD for inflammation and pain relief. I press rosin and make chocolates for up to 12 hours relief - well actually 10 hours because it takes a couple of hours to take effect.

Do you know about adding lecithin to your canna oil? It greatly speeds up how fast it is absorbed into your gut, and it makes it at least twice as bio-available, meaning it's more potent.

Do you know about adding lecithin to your canna oil? It greatly speeds up how fast it is absorbed into your gut, and it makes it at least twice as bio-available, meaning it's more potent.
Yep, it is in the video.

I press rosin and make edibles. I actually use @Mañ'O'Green recipe and my partner built our press after watching it. I have a few go to strains for pain and spasms. I have a degenerative nerve disorder caused by demyelination of both cns and peripheral. I was literally planning my funeral in 2016. Then my neurologist suggested mmj. Here I am, nerves are actually healing. I made a lot of other changes too but weed washing.

So stains. I seem to need to switch about every few months. I stick to mostly or fully indicas.
Bubba kush
Northern lights
Most girl scout cookies strains
Grand daddy purple
Sunshine #4
Key lime pie

Those are my favorites. I'm always looking for those as part of my strains

Thc works best for my pain. Even if it just moved it away from me.
Sometimes I only need 10mg sometimes I need 100. My typical dose is 20mg spread out over the day.

Back