Sweet Seeds Red Poison Auto®

29.png

3rd Prize - Autoflorecientes - IV Cata Invernal ACMF - Miranda de Ebro - 2016​

Chopped my first red poison down Monday. She looks fabulous, and I can't wait until she is fully cured. Shout out to Sweet Seeds for making amazing strains!!!

Not to mention the low odor while growing! I was growing jock horror along with this, and when that was done there was absolutely no smell anywhere in my house. I will be growing this strain exclusively from now on!

Still have two to go! Taking them down in a couple weeks!
IMG_20170927_084504869.jpg
IMG_20170925_173329220.jpg
IMG_20170927_082754166.jpg
IMG_20170927_082859900.jpg

how can you trademark it?
Hi mate! Sorry but I can’t understand what are you talking about... can you explain it?
Thanks in advance!
Jaypp
is that possible? and if so how is that enforced? I'm intrigued... I was under the impression that all that has yet to been figured out

Hey bro!
Is possible!!:shrug: I'm not a native English speaker so I can't understand the meaning of your question.

In the post that you quoted, there isn't any trademark symbol. Some of our strains are trademarked and some others don't. We have registered the concept "F1 Fast Version® as well. The ones that are, are registered in the corresponding office.

Maybe, if you are not convinced about this, I can ask my bosses for some certificate that proves the veracity of this. Or maybe you can wait to my colleague Tommy, that is on holidays now, because he will understand you perfectly. :thumbsup:

I hope this helps you, (or at least, to know more from me and my poor language :sad:)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back