Sweet Seeds Red Poison Auto®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
Red Poison Auto

100% autoflowering strain. Hybridization between one of the most appreciated strains from our catalog – Green Poison – and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors.

Red Poison grows with the appearance of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth. The plants develop a strong main stem and long flexible side branches. This strain produces thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin.
Taste and aroma are both very pleasant and intense. Sweet and fruity with a soft Skunk background.
During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Variety SWS39
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-550 gr/m2

Outdoor Yield: 35-175gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks after germination
Height: 60-120 cm
Red flower: 90% aprox. of plants

1589755683797.png

3rd Award - Autoflorecientes - IV Cata Invernal ACMF - Miranda de Ebro - 2016
1st Award - Categoría Auto - Copa Cata Don Cacho - La rioja - Argentina - 2019

14.png

Last edited:
Absolutely love Red Poison and am always talking about it and recommending it. It's one of those really unique and gorgeous examples of the beauty and diversity in the Cannabis species. Not to mention, very fine medicine, strong smoke, and great tasting!

Hi Magic and Anthropolis!
Thanks for sharing your experience, I've edited this post because it's only for the Red Poison® ;)
Sweet smokes!!
j.

I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this thread, will be watching.

I got 3 seeds from my Herbie's order. I've ordered so many seeds, I need to make a list to prioritize. Red Poison would be way up there, if not first. Peace!!! :pop:

This is a pic of my Red Poision that never really got red, just a little late into ripening. This one was a definate sativa dominant pheno, I grew another Red Poision right beside her that was defintly indica dominant and was already harvested when these pics where taken. The indica did not get red either, not even a little. Very strong smoke, be careful.

Red Poision_001.JPG
trichs 1.jpg
Trichs 2.jpg

Back