Sweet Seeds Red Poison | Dark Devil | Black Cream - Red Family

My goodness sir Jaypp ..Amazing ...im trjely blessed...
I hope they finish properly in a 44oz medium ..

Hey Jaypp nice looking ladies :stylez rasta smoke: I have a question though how is the potency on these colorful ladies? I have grown and smoked a strain that was colorful like these before but it wasn't much I mean as far as bag appeal and smell it was great but wouldn't get you high if you smoked the whole bag so now even though I want to and would love to grow one of these lovely strains you guys have I cant bring myself to spend my $ on them.
Thanks and I enjoy looking at your pics.

Hi all :hug:
Thanks for your comments, all of you are really marvellous and I feel a good karma around here ;)
I hope you enjoy this, until the end!!

i love cannabis since 16 age old, now i am 38, and i try to give her the best of me because all this years, she gaves to me a lot of happines, and this job, is one of those.

jayp, my friend, in spanish language we use the word "tocayo" to refer two or more people with the same name. I believe there is no word in english for this, so we are tocayos.
I am happy to find a tocayo in this forum, because the tocayos have a nice bond :piggy Hug:

I believe green phenotypes are stronger that purpple ones, but in this case the breeders made a great selecting work and the result is more potent colour plants than usual.
i hope you can try this strain soon, my friend.

See you soon!
jaypp

Yeah im with u JAYPP just the mere colors had me I don't even care who they smoke ...Just the mere fact of growing Canna With such beautiful colors ..had me ..
I can always donate it to the moms if I wouldn't like it ...but who doesn't like CANNA no matter how it effects ya ...
Well I don't like Mexican weed so that said ..
Make some more colored ladies Jayp

Yeah I understand what both of you are saying (Jaypp and Swamp) but its just to hard for me to buy them even though I really would love to. Maybe one of these days I will be able to bring myself to ordering these but not sure I don't think it will be any time in the near future but I hope to bring myself to doing so.

I will keep checking out all your guys pics though they are amazing to look at. Hey Jaypp I like that tocayo

well Jayp ...lets just watch when they finish in 9 weeks ..thats 56 days. .
9x7= 56 days. ...to me that's a one fast AUTO ..
I hope this 44oz of dirt gives me a fast ass lady ..
1oz in 56 days ..
30$ of Light .
probably like 10$ a seed actually ..
= 1oz or more of weed ..
That pretty of weed ..to me 400$ or more a zip Bag appeal ...
I'd say I saved 350$ of my money going to the hoodrats that don't know what shot is what wweed ..

Lets go RED BRO !!!

I hear you Swamp and don't get me wrong bro I do love the colors and all but like I said the only time I smoked any weed remotely like this it sucked and I'm not saying that these are anything like that weed and I love what Sweet Seeds is doing hell they have some beautiful strains. But that one time has made it hard for me to spend any $ on these colorful strains.

I am not in anyway trying to put Sweet Seeds down I think they are great just from reading about them here on AFN but I'm just speaking in general about my experience. I'm sub'd up for all of these grows here at Sweet Seeds though.

I hear you Swamp and don't get me wrong bro I do love the colors and all but like I said the only time I smoked any weed remotely like this it sucked and I'm not saying that these are anything like that weed and I love what Sweet Seeds is doing hell they have some beautiful strains. But that one time has made it hard for me to spend any $ on these colorful strains.

I am not in anyway trying to put Sweet Seeds down I think they are great just from reading about them here on AFN but I'm just speaking in general about my experience. I'm sub'd up for all of these grows here at Sweet Seeds though.

I'm going to step in here and say jayp you'v made your point and it's a givin colored weed usually is not as potent as greens, with that said lets drop it befor it turns into some pissing match.... thank you :GoooAuto:

I'm sorry that what I said came off this way it was never my intention to put any strain down I was just speaking of one strain I had smoked. I wasn't trying to say that the Sweet Seeds strains are this way.

I'm no expert at all so I should have and wished I had of keeped my mouth shut and thought about what I was trying to say so I could have worded it better. So please I'm truly begging everyone who reads this please don't think it was my intention or is my intention to put down "Sweet Seeds" or anything to do with them. I don't want anyone to think of me as an asshole or anything and this was truly a big mistake and misunderstanding and I apologize for it so please everyone don't think I was meaning to be rude even though it came off that way.:piggy Hug:

Back