Mephisto Genetics Removed

SeedBank: Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Sour Stomper

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: 70% coco / 30% perlite

Nutes: Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Bud Explosion, Real Growers Recharge

Light (kind and schedule): Meiju LM301H Quantum Boards 3500K + 660nm reds (24/0 first 40 days, then 20/4 rest).

From seed to harvest date: 75 days for 3 of them, took the fourth one to 90 days.

Dry Yield: ~65g each on the first 3. ~90g on the fourth one. Expect more if you get proper light penetration (I was very crammed with sea-of-green this run).

High/Effect Duration: Hits fast, hits decently hard, and is intense for about 1.25 to 1.5 hours before it tapers off.

BAG APPEAL: 5/5. Not as large of looking buds as Sour Stomper puts out longer skinnier buds, but my word does this bud look down right amazing. The buds are dense, hard as rocks, and completely caked in trichomes.

THE GROWTH: 5/5 TOO EASY. She grows up, she is easy to train, doesn't put out a ton of fan leaves, doesn't take up a ton of space, finishes very quickly, puts on a nice fade, and was a breeze to grow. Literally no complaints. Would be a great sea-of-green candidate.

THE SMELL: 5/5 SWEET. All four of these Sour Stompers put out one of my all time favorite noses. Three of them smell like straight sour patch kids. The fourth that went longer smells similar to the others, but is wayyyy sweeter making it smell like fruity pebbles. The nose on this is the sweetest of any strain I've ever smelled.

THE SMOKE: Smooth & sweet. Can't complain at all.

THE HIGH: Hits fast, hits decently hard. Feel good, euphoric, happy, chill. Seems to hit the body a bit as well so expect a bit of couchlock if you smoke too much. Great mid-day or evening smoke.

View attachment 1178643 View attachment 1178644
View attachment 1178645 View attachment 1178646
View attachment 1178647View attachment 1178648
View attachment 1178649 View attachment 1178650
Looks great bud great job. Do you press rosin or make concentrates if so have u made any would like to here how it is and such.

Looks great bud great job. Do you press rosin or make concentrates if so have u made any would like to here how it is and such.

Not yet as I don't have a press just yet, but I definitely want to. I've been saving money for a few months now to pick up a press and begin testing these as rosin.

Back