RandomTask30

Please delete this thread. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeedBank: Mephisto Genetics

Strain: 24Carat x 3BOG (freebie)

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: 70% coco / 30% perlite

Nutes: Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop, Bud Explosion, Real Growers Recharge

Light (kind and schedule): Meiju LM301H Quantum Boards 3500K + 660nm reds (24/0 first 40 days, then 20/4 rest).

From seed to harvest date: 90 days

Dry Yield: Not sure yet. Still in trim jail :sadcry: If I had to guess, 120-130g.

High/Effect Duration: Intense for 1.5-2 hours, tapers off, and puts you to sleep.

BAG APPEAL: 4/5. Frosty, put out a little color underneath, decent size nugs. I ding a point because it was a bit fluffy/light/loose.

THE GROWTH: 4/5 no major complaints. Minimal training to keep a fairly even canopy. I only ding a point because she is very squat and extremely dense. I highly recommend plenty of training/tucking/defoliation so you aren't left with lots of underdeveloped buds that couldn't get enough light.

THE SMELL: 4/5. Smells good, like oranges/floral/pine. I ding a point because the nose isn't very strong.

THE SMOKE: Smooth. Not any super strong taste, but no complaints either.

THE HIGH: Definitely an indica. Will leave you feeling very relaxed from head to toe. Super chill, no strong euphoria, no thoughts racing through your mind. Just relaxed, chill, body high, and then eventually sleep. Definitely a night/bed time smoke.

View attachment 1178690
Sounds like it was a 24k heavy pheno I like mephistos quality but there is alot of pheno variations especially for 15$ a seed like u said a bit loose that's how all my 24k were and that's supposed to be there most stable mine were f5 not the new f6. It looks very frosty for sure great job bud.

Sounds like it was a 24k heavy pheno I like mephistos quality but there is alot of pheno variations especially for 15$ a seed like u said a bit loose that's how all my 24k were and that's supposed to be there most stable mine were f5 not the new f6. It looks very frosty for sure great job bud.

Yep, I would agree that maybe I got the 24k heavy pheno. On my CDLC x 3BOG, it was much better with large, rock hard, dense nugs.

Back