RocBud Rocbudinc testers Grape Slurri Auto SIP grow

Sorry man running 5 threads plus grow diaries and IG page i been slippin but I’ll start posting on the reg now that got 1 tent empty! Today’s only day 26 so not much to show yet except she’s throwing some Jurassic park fan leafs for sure! :woohoo1:View attachment 1230036View attachment 1230037View attachment 1230038 Haven’t noticed pistol hairs yet @20/4 but imagine it’ll be any day now! I gotta crawl inside and pull some fan leafs back to even see stem anywhere to give it a check for lady parts! :rofl:
:frog: qqq n keep em lit til next time!
All good man, was just mucking about anyway to get to see more pics of this strain lol, quite understandable when you’re trying to juggle many threads etc, I appreciate the update and she is looking great!

Damn big ass leaves!
I just realized the downside to Earthboxes..........LST.........or is there enough lip to anchor a soft wire?

I don't remember what MOB did on Sam's Crack.
I do what @Sour D said with hanging wire tie with something to add weight to pull branches down and open! Also I got Velcro plant tape and put a strip around outside of box so I can pull branches over as needed and I also put a shoestring under box so weights on it to hold tight and I’ll attach a wire tie to end and put around top of plant and tie her over sideways to open all those lowers straight up but she’s not tall enough yet! Gonna hang wires tomorrow when I climb in! :cooldance:
Here’s auto mix and even only like 30” or so tall I tied top over so lowers in middle range stood straight up like popsicles....or budsicles! :woohoo1:
AFFF871F-2E41-43AD-AE9B-CCAE253F0E1C.jpeg
642DB7DE-72EE-4697-A421-194AC63D1B2A.jpeg
501DF766-A6C3-4036-B9C6-E79EA70DF880.jpeg
9800D6A9-0E74-462F-99B0-137B9C86E564.jpeg

:vibe:

So on autos I try to hold off as long as possible on trimming any kind of foliage but these humongous Jurassic park fans weren’t just blocking the light to lower stuff but they were literally SMOOSHING the lowers they were so huge and heavy! :nono:
E26C546A-80EF-48E7-892D-586B2BA01036.jpeg
60129933-485E-43EA-816B-4253F688801C.jpeg
94EE9139-AEB9-4DCF-9B4F-5DA559A93295.jpeg
Thinking I have 1 more pair I need to trim today so lower 2/3 of plant ain’t in a shadowy dead zone cuz these leafs didn’t just throw shade THEY MADE A FULL SOLAR ECLIPSE up under them! :rofl:
image.jpg
Growing up in height finally and seems to be loving the kelp foliar spraying! Also only done 1 dose so far but mixed up separate foliar of activated em1 + ful-power fulvic acid but only do that once a week!
:smokeit:

You could fan Cleopatra with those leaves! LOL!
For real this is no lie the heaviest indica leaning auto I have run to date! Usually people show leafs compared to their hands but these things are bigger than my whole damn head! And not even at 30 days yet! :crying:

Well still haven’t popped them whispy pistols letting me know 100% a female but can say this train is going headlong at full speed down the indica track! This baby throwing fan leafs I should be measuring against my head instead of my hand! :yay:
Had to bust out the snips and take 1 more pair....
9A7C5248-7ACC-4ADD-BCB4-B6F059BF25BE.jpeg
4AB3C76A-EBC2-4B88-A319-EA0136E51B99.jpeg

Loving the structure of this lil grape slurri! Gonna be a dope ass plant I feel it already! :woohoo1:
:pass: qqq n keep em lit growmies!
@RocBudInc get your butt in here already man! Starting a new thread so be nice if u got on and got that subforum I saw Hobbesy say he offered to u!

448B5696-A5D2-4918-9729-3919162B5BFB.jpeg
Dropped 1 of each to soak! :headbang:

Well still haven’t popped them whispy pistols letting me know 100% a female but can say this train is going headlong at full speed down the indica track! This baby throwing fan leafs I should be measuring against my head instead of my hand! :yay:
Had to bust out the snips and take 1 more pair....

Loving the structure of this lil grape slurri! Gonna be a dope ass plant I feel it already! :woohoo1:
:pass: qqq n keep em lit growmies!
@RocBudInc get your butt in here already man! Starting a new thread so be nice if u got on and got that subforum I saw Hobbesy say he offered to u!

Dropped 1 of each to soak! :headbang:

Looking good! I'm pretty surprised the Slurri hasn't showed sex yet at day 30... Must be a longer growing auto? Almost every auto I've ever grown showed sex before day 30(typical 70-75 day autos). I've had a couple outliers but not many. Keep us updated, if for some reason they don't start autoflowering soon Id rather pull them sooner rather than later.

I wish @RocBudInc would give us some insight to how she grows so we kinda know what to expect.

OMG I want the Slurricane so bad. I keep missing the drops.:deadhorse:

Back