Rooftop Greenhouse

Drownomatic

Retired
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Panama
A good friend has decided to grow on their roof, or rather to allow me to grow on their roof.

I want to use some sort of greenhouse to contain moisture, and will likely buy a kit and assemble it.

I don't need it to be light dep roof, this is just for autos

I'd love suggestions for kits, especially if you've been hands on with the product.

I have access to electricity, and running water.

IMG20230829134323.jpg
IMG20230829134314.jpg

You are going to have to build the greenhouse on top of something. Looking at those drainage tubes it seems a lot of water can come down in a downpour... Then there is the visibility. It seems to me, this in the middle of a city? Unless you are in a legal country/state I wouldn't do it, but then again, who am I :cheers:

Yes, this is in the city. From the roof, it is not possible to see the windows of any other building.

Unlikely anyone could identify plant type through a fogged greenhouse pane anyway.

Getting awfully late in the year to be planting outdoors around here... I've had a few cheap outdoor greenhouses and they're pretty shitty. Better off building one with a wood or PVC frame and some poly you can roll up. Probably anchored to a wall too

A good friend has decided to grow on their roof, or rather to allow me to grow on their roof.

I want to use some sort of greenhouse to contain moisture, and will likely buy a kit and assemble it.

I don't need it to be light dep roof, this is just for autos

I'd love suggestions for kits, especially if you've been hands on with the product.

I have access to electricity, and running water.

View attachment 1627772View attachment 1627773
what a sweet spot.
Bang up a pigion loft,,, lol and a load of bird feeders
Or a Dog Run with food and water bowls

make a it look like that anyways and put in a growtent wrapped in insolation inside it and hook up some electric.

Or roof the whole area or a lean 2 struture and make a room inside .
Id love a spot like that lol

Run off can leave out the bottom too via a small hole in the bottom

Back