Root Rub From Root 66 ...

swampman

Organic Reptile Hunter
Reaction score
CAM01002.jpgCAM01001.jpg

Ok so this All started Here ...
But Hey why waste Like She states

https://www.autoflower.org/f67/recipe-root-rub-14882.html

Only I have A few Family Members with Exzema and Moms Said It made her Rosasia calm and Her cheeks and Wrinkles felt.smoother ....
Any way ...

PLEASE FEEL.freeto.share and Spreadon KEPP UR ROOTS !!!!!! :thumbs:
"MM""Mag":karma Cloud:

We have made a few batches, good stuff. :thumbs:

:peace:

With Ur Help indeed its a Must ..!!!.

I gotta find a bigger Jar it seems it will be alot ..
Costs Were a lil Much ..The shipping Mostly...49$ and 12 shipping damn amazon

4 oz mason jars, aka jelly jars. 7.00 at walmart costco menards. Thats a box of 12. Also check that link I sent for plastic containers.

Got em.Bro ..Fully ..
But damn this could Be Costly but so worth it ...
made almost 12 2oz jars ...
Nicley shea Flavor ..Shea By it self did well for a relief ..the coco looked line melting chocolotes ..and the Bees wax is Taking the longest to Melt ..lol

What did you use to cook the roots in, coconut or everything?

We cook the roots in coconut and water, recently up to 24 hours, then chill to seperate. Now this brick can be used for several different recipes,

Melt coconut in double boiler, when liquid remove and let cool. Just before it starts to solidify whip in,

2Tbs Olive oil, 1 teasp vitaminE, We use this orally for our dogs

2Tbs Olive oil, 1 cup beeswax, vitaminE, lavander (or other scent), Classic Root66 Rub

Same as above but with Canna olive oil for an extra strength rub.

Lots more and variations of.......

:peace:Rub the one your with

Edit If using beeswax add that to melt in double boiler.....

Heah thats what Happened
Roots Water coconut oil ,
Then Infused the Coco Butter Shea and lavender Some.Beeswax But I need More Im seeing Its still A good rub But melts very fast
Ill Post pics ..Looks like I got Cocnut Mj Crack Patties ...
Im gonna Get 2 pint Mason Jars for Topical.Use ..yummy ..

putting Some rubs Together ..

CAM01019.jpgView attachment 301601CAM01021.jpgView attachment 301603

So I Cooked the roots As per Root 66 and then Strain and Froze to get coldthen Refridge till hard ..
Seperated with ease ..Took Mason jar added equal Part of all Ingredients and 10 drops of the Lavender Oil ..
The Shea Butter is What Made the Color and Needs A tad More Beeswax ..imop But its A solid Quite Completely ..

Amazing as well ...and smells a bit Like a a Great Rub! ...
My hands Are being blessed again...the Pain and Constant ache is disapating and the Mobility is back to 90%

Thats why you gotta whip it....

[video=youtube;Xbt30UnzRWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw[/video]

I have tried to cheat and mix and pour when liquid but it gets hard. Just like Root66 said wait till it starts to solidify then whip in the extra, I use a Kitchen aid with a whip as high as possible without splashing. This helps make it creamy. If it melts and hardens it will be harder. Also you dont want to add any essential oils when mix is too hot....

You cook, Emulsify

Back