New Grower RQS Royal Dwarf/Northern Lights first grow (indoor).

I think i'm just lucky to be honest. I'm no plant expert, just doing what feels right. it also helps that I did select a strain that works really well with the light cycle I have. The ruderalis is a species which grows in natural long summers and has long daylight times. Combine that with 20 hours of light a day from simple led panels and you have what I did. it's a cross of easy bud and skunk, so can't go wrong there.

Sorry to be the one that has to say it, but using aluminum foil is very dangerous!! It conducts electricity. Combine that with a wet environment...
If you want something cheap to line your closet, get some of those Mylar blankets. They are not conductive and reflect better then aluminum foil :thumbsup:
I hope you understand my post. Just looking out for my peeps :toke:

Oh i hadn't realised that. Thank you for caring! Will remove it right away. Gonna save up for a proper grow tent i guess

20220521_061417.jpg
20220521_061407.jpg
20220521_061344.jpg

20220524_105959.jpg
20220524_110031.jpg

I shortened 2 koala's on the oldest plant. They looked testable and are currently drying above the led panels. I used lst on the other big main koala to even out the SoG surfacr and now the lights can hang lower and my plants will provide even more quality bud!

Back