RQS Sherbet queen crapshoot, d29, lime greening leaves, purpling leaf edges, super stunted?

theBroGro

Still learning the hard way
Reaction score
Hello again

As always, t.a. lightmix soil, pH 6.3, EC 1.1, 24h schedule with 230w and 150w led. 80cm x 80cm space, CO2 bag and fans etc. Temps around 25-26C, humidity 50-60%.
Watering every 3ish days, or until top knuckle dry. I do heft it too, gotten watering down.

I've somehow managed to keep the nute burnt girls alive and well(ish). Been giving them Water, Voodoo juice, Piranha, and now once Cannazyme and B vitamin, Growth has been a bit slow, but the second one is showing a lot of new leaves since last week. Both seem to be picking up some speed now, but I am getting worried over yellowing and purpling. Lime ish coloring

My thinking lime is lack of nitrogen and purple is lack of phosphorus. I added first very mild set of GHE micro grow bloom. 0.2ml/l. Runoff on both pH 6.3, EC 1.1, (550ppm)

I was thinking there was a bit of light stress there too, since I added another led, so that is the brown coloring.

Am I wasting my time with them? (Adding pics)

Attachments

• IMG_20220307_063339.jpg
    IMG_20220307_063339.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20220307_063428.jpg
    IMG_20220307_063428.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Stop feeding nutes and just go plain ph water.Your soil mix is to hot and plants cant tolerate excess nutes at this early age.

Stop feeding nutes and just go plain ph water.Your soil mix is to hot and plants cant tolerate excess nutes at this early age.
I've been getting the EC down as well as I've could so far. Yes, there was some nute.burn from the soil earlier, mixed with underwatering. The soilmix was apparently blazing hot. I didn't have an EC meter, but I do now. Went down from 2.5 to now 1.1. If any numbers I said didn't have a decimal point, sorry, the meter shows them all funny. Can be converted to Hanna 500
The EC if the water I used now was 0.4, so that's low. Given them nothing but water so far, hence why I only gave 1/10th of a dose here. The first true leaves dried and died week or so back. This is my best attempt on saving these gals.

The girls are 30 days old. I'm not sure when one would stop calling them young, they aren't just growing. Purpling of the edges and the lack of color is screaming lack of things to me, but guess I'll keep just watering still! No harm done yet, EC was much lower this runoff than last one too.

Last edited:
Question.
The soil I used for them isn't very fluffy compared to biobizz lightmix. Could this be my problem too?

Could I change the medium to biobizz light without killing them?
I have plenty of it so if there is a chance I could do that, I will.

Question.
The soil I used for them isn't very fluffy compared to biobizz lightmix. Could this be my problem too?

Could I change the medium to biobizz light without killing them?
I have plenty of it so if there is a chance I could do that, I will.
Hello if that first is picture is as you say 30 days old i would start fresh seeds and start again else you will be on the back foot from the word go as the seedling stage is one of the most critcial stage in there growth get this bit wrong and you can guarantee you will give your self a headach later on.
:smoking: :smoking:
I would just start again give your self the best chance you can :smoking::smoking:

Back