SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Another solo cup pic this girl is my fb wedding cheesecake at day 52 also im going to be taking my tops off my big girl in the next day or so she's at day 85 . and auto creeper no1 her middle and bottoms are drying in a load of brown paper bags and her tops are in jars curing :smoking: anyhow here's the pics
20200614_220947.jpg
20200614_220940.jpg
20200614_220839.jpg
20200614_221303.jpg

Here are some updated pics my tincture is strained and ready to be consumed after 24 hrs in the crockpot so an all round success and another step closer to stop using pharmaceutical painkillers I hate themView attachment 1160734
Say Tom,

How do you go about making this tincture? I really like the 'vape' part of it...
I assume one mixes the dried(?) bud with VG and then heat it up. But what I don't understand is. Cannabinoids do they dissolve in VG? I thought they only dissolve in alcohol?? Or do you put alcohol with the VG like you do with a ISO or QWISO?
At what temperature do you heat this mixture? I don't have a crockpot, but can it be done on a stove or in a oven?
I really like the fact that the Kush colour transfers to the liquid, but actually the chlorophyll right.

Lot's of questions though...

Regards,

Bob

Say Tom,

How do you go about making this tincture? I really like the 'vape' part of it...
I assume one mixes the dried(?) bud with VG and then heat it up. But what I don't understand is. Cannabinoids do they dissolve in VG? I thought they only dissolve in alcohol?? Or do you put alcohol with the VG like you do with a ISO or QWISO?
At what temperature do you heat this mixture? I don't have a crockpot, but can it be done on a stove or in a oven?
I really like the fact that the Kush colour transfers to the liquid, but actually the chlorophyll right.

Lot's of questions though...

Regards,

Bob
you can do a warm or cold veg glycerine tincture there are lots of tutorials on youtube also the crockpot just is able to keep it a low or warm heat I've made every type of extract going including rick Simpson oil and bho but there's no danger making tincture with vg

you can do a warm or cold veg glycerine tincture there are lots of tutorials on youtube also the crockpot just is able to keep it a low or warm heat I've made every type of extract going including rick Simpson oil and bho but there's no danger making tincture with vg
Oh man... You've put me on a journey last night... One of the things I learned was that when you make oil with everclear you still have to decarb it even though one has evaporated it on low heat 70°C/158°F. So I took some oil I have in the fridge, put it in the oven and decarbed it for 35min @ 110°C/230°F. After a cooling down period I took my 5 drops (which I always do) and boy o boy... After a couple of minutes I felt it creeping up on me... After half an hour I was completely baked... Slept like a baby though. Woke up with a cottonmouth :coffee2: and was still feeling the aftereffects until 10am.
One is never to old to learn :thumbsup:

Back