SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Really looking forward to follow your future grows with the sanlight gen2! And those solo cups are just wow!:headbang:
Since i live in Europe i'm really considering the q6w gen2.
If you bought the lights you would never look back my friend and there modular meaning the led blocks can be upgraded as newer tech comes out

If you bought the lights you would never look back my friend and there modular meaning the led blocks can be upgraded as newer tech comes out
@GrowGROW I believe it is a no brainer. look at what the Saint has done with them. You can not go wrong. I do not own them but if I was starting out these would be the top of the list. Lights make the difference when it comes to yield. BUT we all make decisions on what we want and what we really want. That's my 2 cents on this question for you.

This is his grow from yesterday
1591893255321.png

@GrowGROW I believe it is a no brainer. look at what the Saint has done with them. You can not go wrong. I do not own them but if I was starting out these would be the top of the list. Lights make the difference when it comes to yield. BUT we all make decisions on what we want and what we really want. That's my 2 cents on this question for you.

This is his grow from yesterday
View attachment 1201518
also the sanlights are now available in the USA https://sanlightusa.com/ and @GrowGROW i think if you used these lights for one round your yield would be so much more and if you look back into a few grows back even a newb like me it upped my games so much and thanks again @Nosias

also the sanlights are now available in the USA https://sanlightusa.com/ and @GrowGROW i think if you used these lights for one round your yield would be so much more and if you look back into a few grows back even a newb like me it upped my games so much and thanks again @Nosias
I'm loving my SanLights, they are the older S4W's but they still kick ass!
I do however like the look of the new lights and love that they are modular!
The S4W's will last me some time as I love what they produce, maybe in the future I will update to a newer model, the stuff of dreams!

I'm loving my SanLights, they are the older S4W's but they still kick ass!
I do however like the look of the new lights and love that they are modular!
The S4W's will last me some time as I love what they produce, maybe in the future I will update to a newer model, the stuff of dreams!
Oh yay. We know enough to know that we buy the best light when we need to grow.

Here are some pics of whats left in my tent a few solo cups but the one in pic is a dinafem cookie and one big autocreeper and my fastbuds wedding cheesecake shes in biotabs at day 51 i will add some more pics soon

20200613_165627.jpg
20200613_165529.jpg
20200613_165525.jpg
20200613_165521.jpg
20200612_150622.jpg
20200612_150436.jpg

Wait a minute here. I am sooooo confused. I have been away for a while but in those solo cups, where are all the roots? To support a plant like that surely they can’t be all in those solos? I am going to have to go back and see where you describe these solos. Holy shite.

Wait a minute here. I am sooooo confused. I have been away for a while but in those solo cups, where are all the roots? To support a plant like that surely they can’t be all in those solos? I am going to have to go back and see where you describe these solos. Holy shite.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-91#post-2289685 here ya go earlier solo adventure but that girl in the pics the best to date and thanks growbro

Back