Photography Sawney Bean Nightmare pic.

Emerald Archer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
The Nightmare
IMG_0135.jpeg

These have been delightful growing and their beauty and aromas have filled my daily dopamine meter over the past several weeks.

Shout out to @Sawney_bean. My dude, your wizardry is commendable. I will lose the smokers report after the Dry n Cure. Thank you again for the premium souvenirs: your vision shows in your work. You have my respect, and to quote from my favorite YT’ers. (Crafsman) “Keep on Steady Kraft’n”. You sir, are a Boss.
:wiz: :worship:

The NightmareView attachment 1647731

These have been delightful growing and their beauty and aromas have filled my daily dopamine meter over the past several weeks.

Shout out to @Sawney_bean. My dude, your wizardry is commendable. I will lose the smokers report after the Dry n Cure. Thank you again for the premium souvenirs: your vision shows in your work. You have my respect, and to quote from my favorite YT’ers. (Crafsman) “Keep on Steady Kraft’n”. You sir, are a Boss.
:wiz: :worship:
Very kind of you to say buddy. It's nice to be appreciated for a job well done. Thank you .
Very nice plant , I'm sure you will enjoy the smoke from the NIGHTMARE .
Thank you for sharing you're grow .
Plenty souvenirs if you need more.
Peace
SAWNEY

@Mossy. I am already happy! The tent smelled like a caramel macchiato. My daily dopamine was smelling the aromas and viewing the plants. The smoke part is the cherry on top. I only have a small garden, but i love every inch of it and growing is a very spiritual experience. I loves my lil mommas (sorry males, i am not breeding yet: but shout out to my happy accident Blizzard ‘23) and they bring me more than medicinal joy.

@Mossy. I am already happy! The tent smelled like a caramel macchiato. My daily dopamine was smelling the aromas and viewing the plants. The smoke part is the cherry on top. I only have a small garden, but i love every inch of it and growing is a very spiritual experience. I loves my lil mommas (sorry males, i am not breeding yet: but shout out to my happy accident Blizzard ‘23) and they bring me more than medicinal joy.

That is what it is all about....some people were born to Nurture.........:watering:.....caramel macciato sounds Delicious.........:applause:..Well Grown....

I planted the lot on Aug 31 (Super Blue Moon) and I harvested them on Nov 24 (Black Friday) so round about just under 90 days. I grow in soil with organic amendments added. This batch i just let grow out didnt really train or defol. If my set up was different I would have let my Blue Light go another few days.
This Nightmare though, took over the tent size wise and as u can see, she was quite the looker with those senescenced leaves.

Back